Chapter 33: Elves

You let out a groan as you didn't want to deal with any more people, this Elf dude was seemingly surprised to see you, but he drew his weapon once he noticed the sword you held in your hands. This Legolas dude angrily yelled at you, scolding you or telling you off or whatever, you still couldn't tell, as you didn't understand and being frustrated and getting really overwhelmed at this point, you yelled back. "I can't understand you dude, I don't want to fight, I just want to go get my boyfriend and go home", you say, stomping your feet as you let out a loud annoyed, whiney groan, definitely acting like a bit of a baby but honestly, you didn't care anymore. Legolas, or whatever his name was seemed a little surprised, I guess he thought you spoke the same language or something but still, he was determined to fight you. No, that was it, you were done, deciding just to call in the big guns, lighting up super bright as you floated up into the air and screamed Loki's name, with both your light and voice reaching far passed the room you were in. 

You landed shortly, feeling rather drained as your light slowly went out and the Elf guy stared at you with wide eyes, but he soon came back to reality, raising his sword to fight you. But before he could make any sort of move towards you, Loki appeared in front of you, blocking the Elf from getting any closer and you let out a sigh of relief, feeling as if you were about to cry. The Elf backed off after Loki said something, thank the Gods they understood each other and they spoke for a time, with both of them soon relaxing, putting their weapons away. Your peace didn't last long, however, as the God of Mischief turned to you with a less than pleasant expression on his face, actually, it was downright scary and you asked him why he looked so mad. Loki turned back to say something to the Elf, before leading you away so that you could speak in private, or more that he could yell at you for disappearing on him, he was so worried. "Do you have any idea how worried I've been? Where did you go? And another thing... wait... why do you have a sword?" Loki started laying into you but got distracted by the Elvish sword in your hands. 

You tried to explain yourself, that the birds showed you a place to hide, pointing over to the fireplace before saying that you got kind of scared and ran off, running into some cloaked figures while also getting lost but you found your way back out again. Loki missed part of what you said, well actually, he missed most of it as you were speaking kind of fast and he eventually just stopped you as you were seemingly dipping down into a rabbit hole of nonsense. "Love," Loki began, cutting you off, asking you to slow down and take a deep breath telling you next he was going to ask you a few questions as this was important and you needed to give him simple, straightforward answers. You nodded your head, taking several deep breaths before whispering if he could take you home afterwards as you needed to use the facilities, and he agreed, pulling you in for a hug. You really scared him today, he thought he might have lost you again and with the arrival of the Light Elves, he was totally freaking out that they might have done something to you as you weren't an Elf nor could you speak or understand Elvish. 

After letting go, Loki asked where you disappeared to and you took another deep breath before speaking, "there is a secret passage behind the fireplace, I opened said passage and went inside". Loki then asked you where you got the sword and you hesitated to answer, turning away for a moment but the God of Mischief repeated himself, making you look back at him. "Well I... I kind of took it..." you said as you looked down feeling a little ashamed, before continuing, "besides it being really pretty that guy seemed tougher than the others and I thought that maybe he wouldn't try to fight me without his sword". "I'm sorry what..." Loki breathed, his anger seething just below the surface as he all but orders you to clarify what you meant, did someone attack you down in those tunnels? "Well, um... yes? I guess... I ran into some people down there and they chased me... I got away for a bit but I also got lost... they then found me, surrounded me and started attacking, they all went down pretty easily except for one guy and it was his sword that I took," you quietly say, unable to meet Loki's eyes at the moment.