Chapter 57: Love Spell

"Loki, Loki" you call out extra cheerfully as you enter the room, coming over immediately to greet your love, practically skipping you were so happy. He was sat on his throne as per usual and you rushed to his side as you missed terribly, even though you had only been a part for a short time. Loki calmly orders you over to him and you kneel at his feet, he pets your head and you flap your wings from joy as the God of Mischief pulls you up and onto his lap. Loki kisses you as his hands start to wander your body, with him asking how you liked your new outfit the second he pulled away. You told him that you loved it, saying that you felt beautiful, next leaning in to whisper that you also felt sexy, getting even closer as you locked lips again.  

What this Loki had you wear was like nothing you had dawned before, nor was it really your style but at the moment, you couldn't make that distinction. You had on a dark green armour-like Demi Scoop corset, showing off quite a bit of cleavage, it pushed your breasts up and together, and they looked great like this. As for the skirt, it was much more like a long loincloth, it was also green and hung down from underneath the corset, only really covering the minimum, showing off every inch of your legs and part of your ass. Your legs were bare except for the gold shin and thigh cuffs, they matched the ones on your wrists and upper arms, and even the circlet on your head. The only piece of jewellery that was different was the thick collar around your neck, even though it was gold as well, there was a large glowing stone in the center.  

The God of Mischief continued to kiss you, hold you close, asking you multiple times in different ways who you belong to, responding with "you". This continued on for a while, until a certain beautiful blond-haired woman arrived, making her presence known with the usual greeting, sounding much more snooty and perhaps even a touch smug since you first met her. "Enchantress, I was expecting your visit but so soon, it's been less than a day and you come to collect" Loki stated, doing his best to not sound annoyed by her sudden arrival but then again, she was the one that brought you to him so he couldn't exactly complain. You on the other hand were confused, you stared over at the woman, certain you had seen her before but couldn't quite place it. 

"Have I met her before?" you muttered quietly but loud enough for the God of Mischief to hear you and your words grabbed his attention immediately. Loki grabbed your face, making you look up at him and as your eyes met, the collar around your neck grew brighter, which soon seemed to put you to sleep for the time being. The God of Mischief pulled your unconscious body closer before addressing the Enchantress again, summoning an object and with one flick of his hand, he sent it to her. "Lovely doing business with you, but before I go one more thing..." Amora said and letting out a sigh Loki asked what she wanted now. "Oh nothing like that, it's just odd to see you get attached to something, especially something like her..." the Enchantress spoke but based on her tone the God of Mischief did not appreciate her words. "Is that jealousy I detect Amora?" Loki spoke coldly, knowing full well that she was only truly interested in Thor, only saying so to possibly annoy her.  

Of course, Amora pretty much ignored what the God of Mischief said, merely taking her leave and as she did, you began to wake up. You were confused for a moment, with Loki telling you "not to worry pet, just go back to sleep" and you respond shortly, muttering a "yes" sound before saying "pet? You don't call me that...". You groan, feeling a weird fuzzy pressure that you weren't aware of until now start to lift, seemingly starting to break free from the spell. However, Loki quickly gripped both of your wrists tight, yanking you back towards him as you began to pull away a moment before, with him quickly locking lips with you. This time, Loki's hands start to glow bright, as did your collar, making you become all dazed and almost drunk-looking before changing to all cheerful again a second later. 

You gave Loki a big smile, asking him if he wanted to play and as he paused you continued, "like we could take a stroll through the gardens or play chess maybe or even dance, whatever you want, it'll be fun". Your bright smile soon turned to a frown though as the God of Mischief told you he was busy, but you continued to pout, practically begging him to play with you. Loki however was firm on the subject, saying that he'd play with you later if he had time, taking a moment to run his hands over your body. He imagined less than innocent thoughts as his hands squeezed and rubbed you all over, making you start to moan with pleasure before sticking a few of his fingers in your mouth to make you quiet. You still continued to make noise, not that you could help it but eventually Loki had enough, for now, getting you to go off and prepare a snack of some kind. You agree, quickly getting up from off the God of Mischief's lap, but before leaving you requested well, more so demanded a smooch, with Loki giving you want you thought you wanted. You then ran off to make Loki something tasty to eat, humming as you headed off toward the kitchens, wondering what to bake.