Chapter 25: Lost

"She's late," MJ thought, before trying to call you again for like the fourth time, but all it would do was ring and ring and eventually go to voicemail, which was beyond weird as you pretty much always had your phone. You didn't have rehearsals anymore and she wasn't aware of any plans you had with Loki that morning, even recalling that you told her you were sleeping in as you had nothing to do, sounding overjoyed. She prayed that's what it was, you stayed up late at the Cast and Crew party and were just sleeping, at least then she could yell at you for being irresponsible, but something seemed very off. She grabbed Peter and headed over to your house, they knocked on the door and rang the doorbell repeatedly but there was no answer, so they may or may not have broken in. There was no sign that you were there recently, only your snake Lily, who seemed really agitated, and they realized they couldn't leave her alone as it appeared as if she was already destroying the place because she was so upset by your absence.

They called up Cloak, giving him the location so they could take Lily with them as they headed over to Avengers Tower, as that was the only place left on their list where you could possibly be. They arrive and Lily takes off slithering away as she could smell Loki and Thor nearby, but she ran into the Thunderer first, quickly wrapping herself around him, knocking him over in the process. "Ah, Lily, did Miss Gracie bring you by?" Thor asked with a grin, thinking he'd see you and your warm smile shortly, but instead, he's greeted by the Man of Spiders and two other young heroes from the Shield Academy. All the heroes greeted Thor politely before asking if you were here as they couldn't find you and you weren't at your house nor were you answering your phone. They thought seeing as you and Loki were so close and the fact that you had slept over with him in the past, you might be here, you didn't really go anywhere else so this was the only other place they could think of. Thor got up, a bit annoyed now, believing his brother broke the rules again and had you over without telling anyone, so with the young heroes and Lily in tow, Thunderer and friends headed off to Loki's room.  

Thor pounded on the door and after waiting a few moments the Thunderer just let himself in, seeing Loki come out of the bathroom in only a towel, still wet from the shower he just had. The God of Mischief let out a groan, using magic to dry himself off and summon some clothes so he didn't end up flashing anyone, as the only one who could possibly see him naked at this point was you. Speaking of, Loki saw Parker, Ms.Watson, and Lily, all your closest friends were here standing in his room but you were nowhere in sight and the God of Mischief demanded to know where you were. At his inquiry, the group's mood dropped even more than before, all except Thor, who thought his brother was playing a joke of some kind, but Loki would never joke about you, not like this. MJ came closer, removing the mask of her Symbiote suit, looking at Loki with a very serious expression saying, "Gracie didn't show up for practice today and she isn't answering her phone, Spiderman and I went to her house but she wasn't there either... and based on how Lily reacted when we arrived are guess is that she hasn't seen her in a while, the only other place we thought Gracie could possibly be was here, with you". Loki stared out into the void, his eyes going wide as the worst possible outcomes started flashing through his mind as "no, no, no, this can't be happening, this can't be" repeatedly played in his head. 

So with officially saying you were missing, they started an investigation, going back to the school where you were last seen, hoping to find some kind of clue. Thor stayed with Lily, as they couldn't have a giant snake just wandering around, while they called in back up from the Shield Academy, getting the Iron Spider, Agent Venom, Iron Fist, Nova, and White Tiger to help out. They arrived and split up, looking around inside as well as outside the school, starting with the auditorium, finding something very interesting but more so concerning on the roof. Nova was the first to spot it as he was the only one who was flying around, quickly calling over the Iron Spider to use his suit to take a closer look at what he found. "We got claw marks, no animal match, they seem more humanoid," Amadeus says into the comms, before analyzing some DNA hoping to find a match in the Shield Criminal database, but no luck.