Chapter 1

North City, Autumn.

At night, it was raining outside the window. The sound of rain falling on the glass was particularly harsh, the temperature gradually turned cool, and there were few pedestrians on the road.

Unlike outdoors, there is a grand beauty event inside the GFS mall.

The atmosphere on the venue is lively, the lights are gorgeous, and the design is full. It will not be dazzling to fall on the products displayed on the counter.

There is also soothing music flowing, which is pleasant to listen to and will not be excessive.

There are many people in the infield, and many Internet celebrity artists are active in it and have a good conversation.

Le Ning caught a cold and had a headache. When it was over, she found a corner to stay.

Less than ten minutes after sitting down, Ruan Qiu came from the other side with two red wine glasses.

"Why are you hiding here alone?"

She handed one of the cups to Le Ning.

Le Ning took it and put it on one side: "Headache."

Hearing this, Ruan Qiu looked at her worriedly: "Haven't you recovered from the cold yet?"

"Yes." She has had a cold for several days, and her nasal sound is still a little heavy.

"Then why don't you go first?"

Ruan Qiu said, "Anyway, the activity has also entered the backcourt. Can you go?"

Le Ning shook her head, took a sip and said, "... Have you forgotten? I have an interview later."

Ruan Qiu: "..."

I really forgot.

Le Ning is a well-known beauty blogger in recent years. Although it is only a circle known to a small number of people, its popularity is still high.

Less than two years after she entered the circle, on Weibo and Bilibili, as well as Xiaohongshu, she has millions of fans on each platform.

More importantly, her fans have always been active. As long as it is what she recommends, there is no continuous supply.

Because of this, Le Ning has been invited to cooperate with many brands.

Today's event is the usual cooperative brand activity. Le Ning not only attended, but also became one of the promoters of this event. After that, there was an interview to make a stronger publicity recommendation for the brand. At the same time, it was also a benefit for fans. There will be some personal problems.

Ruan Qiu could do nothing: "Then I'll pour you a glass of water?"

Le Ning shook her head and said, "No, I'll just have a break."

Her curly eyelashes trembled. Because of discomfort, even if she put on makeup, her little face was a little whiter than usual. Like a sick little beauty, she was pitiful.

Ruan Qiu is not exaggerated at all.

Le Ning was born beautiful, cold and white, with a goose egg face, and big and round apricot eyes, which made her pure and charming.

Because she danced from elementary school, she sat much better than ordinary people. This time, she wore a shoulder dress, a slender swan neck and a delicate collarbone, which was particularly eye-catching.

There is still a little classical charm between hands and feet, which is beautiful and unmovable.

Ruan Qiu stared at it for a long time and was a little superior.