Chapter 38

Tang Guangyuan woke up and comforted Le Ning in turn.

But Le Ning was angry and didn't pay much attention to him.

Ruan Qiu smiled aside: "Uncle, Ning Ning is worried about you."

Tang Guangyuan nodded: "I know that this child is hard-mouthed and soft-hearted."

Le Ning: "... I didn't."

Ruan Qiu raised the corners of her lips and glanced at her: "I don't know who it was yesterday. I fell in a hurry."

Le Ning held the fruit knife and looked at her in surprise: "... Do you know that?"

Ruan Qiu blinked and nodded: "Yes."

She looked at Tang Guangyuan and avoided saying, "I heard about it."

Tang Guangyuan was stunned and looked at Le Ning anxiously: "What's the matter? Did you fall?"

"No."

Le Ning calmly stuffed the fruit in her hand to him: "Eat some fruit."

Tang Guangyuan: "..."

Tang Guangyuan and Ruan Qiu were chatting in the ward.

Le Ning stared at her mobile phone and sent a message to Zhou Ran.

Le Ning: [I'm awake.]

Zhou Ranhui quickly: [Have you had breakfast yet?]

Le Ning: [Eat it, how about you?]

Zhou Ran: [Eat it.]

She looked at the chat and conversation between the two, really... Zhou Ran's unenthusiastic attitude, that is, she would let him chase her.

Le Ning curled her lips and just wanted to find a topic when Zhou Ran sent a message.

Zhou Ran: [Are you going to order takeout at noon? Or do you want to eat?]

Le Ning was stunned: [I asked the restaurant to deliver food here.]

In fact, there is an aunt who cooks at home, but Le Ning doesn't even want to call back now, so she wants to give up after thinking about it.

If she remembers correctly, Zhu Mingyan found the aunt.

Thinking about it, Le Ning pulled her lips and stared at her father faintly.

Tang Guangyuan looked inexplicably: "Ling Ning, what's wrong?"

"It's okay."

Le Ning calmly withdrew her eyes: "Thin something."

She paused and looked at Tang Guangyuan: "Why did your high blood pressure suddenly soar yesterday?"

Tang Guangyuan coughed and said shyly, "Didn't Uncle Zhao tell you?"

"Speak a little."

Le Ning said coldly, "I also want to hear Dad say it in person."

Ruan Qiu saw this posture and immediately looked for a chance to run.

"Then uncle chatted with Ning Ning. I'll go shopping outside and come back. What do you need for Ning Ning?"

Le Ning looked at her: "I want to drink coffee. I'm so sleepy."

"Okay."

After Ruan Qiu ran out, Tang Guangyuan explained to Le Ning one by one.

In fact, it's nothing big, just quarreling.

It's just that some of Zhu Mingyan's words touched Tang Guangyuan's bottom line. Without panting, her blood pressure was flat.

After listening to it, Le Ning rolled her eyes to him.