Chapter 56

Of course, Zhou Ran is not afraid whether it is or not.

If someone lets her run away beside him, he won't live.

Zhou Ran turned his head to look at her.

"Want to go home?"

Le Ning glanced at him: "You don't have to go back to work?"

It's not six o'clock yet.

Zhou Ran said "Uh-huh": "I won't go back."

Hearing this, Le Ning lay on the window and looked outside. Looking at the lively street for a long time, she sighed, "One year has passed again."

Zhou Ran nodded: "Do you have any feelings?"

Le Ning smiled and said, "No."

Her eyes lit up and she looked at Zhou Ran: "Let's go back to school for a look. School should be over soon."

Zhou Ran raised his eyebrows and was a little surprised that she wanted to go back to school, but she didn't refuse.

When the two arrived at school, the school just left school in the evening, and many students in blue and white uniforms came out of it.

Because of the coldness, many students also put on down jackets outside, and everyone's faces were obviously emotional.

There are some happy people and some unhappy ones.

After Zhou Ran stopped the car, Le Ning quickly got out of the car.

She always felt a little magical when she looked at the classmates passing by in front of her.

It seems that she just graduated from here not long ago. Now looking at this group of students, she already has the mentality of an old mother...

What's going on?

Le Ning was teased by her idea.

Zhou Ran got out of the car and looked down at her clothes: "Isn't it cold?"

Le Ning looked at her tweed coat and couldn't laugh or cry: "I'm wearing a thick coat."

"Not thick."

Zhou Ran expressed dissatisfaction: "Why don't you wear a down jacket?"

Le Ning raised her eyebrows, "The down jacket is not good-looking."

Although she is afraid of the cold, she loves beauty more.

Zhou Ran disagreed with her words and reached out and touched her back neck. Le Ning hid coldly in his arms.

"Do you mean to?"

She looked at Zhou Ran, pointed to a few students who had seen them not far away, and said in a low voice, "Captain Zhou, please don't take bad high school students at the school gate, okay?"

"..."

The two separated as if nothing had happened.

Not far away, there are really a few female students looking this way, their eyes full of curiosity. When they saw Zhou Ran and Le Ning look at the past, several people silently withdrew their eyes and turned away as if nothing had happened.

Le Ning blushed slightly and held her clothes to burn next week.

"Go quickly."

After saying that, without waiting for Zhou Ran, he went to the guard room alone to register for the school.

Le Ning's junior and senior high schools are not bad. After registering with their ID cards, they can enter, not to say that classmates are completely refused to enter.