Chapter 20

Le Ning deeply doubted... Zhou Ran was taking the gentle demagogic route.

Unexpected praise, rainbow farts again and again, absolutely want to demagogue her and trick her into the wolf's nest. Then abandon her from beginning to end.

Really.

This is the conclusion that Le Ning came up with when she went back to her room.

This man... He didn't know anything before. He could argue with himself until he was speechless. Why did he suddenly have a string of beautiful words like being opened up Ren Du's second veins?

Le Ning slowly reached out and rubbed her hot ears.

No way.

Don't sink! Those are all traps!!!

After hypnotizing herself for ten minutes, Le Ning fell asleep in frustration.

His feet shook and stuffed himself into the quilt, trying to find a way to release it.

A few minutes later, Le Ning blushed and lifted the quilt, panting.

Failed.

She turned over and knocked down the wall angrily! It's all Zhou Ran's fault... Sudden convulsion said such a thing.

Suddenly, the mobile phone that fell on the bed vibrated.

Le Ning picked it up and took a look... It was still a message from a dog man.

Zhou Ran: [What's wrong?]

Le Ning: [?]

Zhou Ran: [Illusion, it seems that I heard you knocking on the wall.]

Le Ning: [...........................]

She looked at Zhou Ran's message and turned her head in astonishment to look at the wall in front of her.

Can you also hear it?!

Is the decoration of the compound house so bad?!

Le Ning was shocked!!

Or... Zhou Ran actually didn't hear it, but deliberately came to inquire about the news!

Le Ning had to doubt in this way.

Thinking about it, she knocked down the wall gently.

There is no response. Le Ning was about to take back her hand when a voice suddenly came from the opposite side the same as when she just knocked on the wall...

It's like a code.

Le Ning:...

Stare at the dog.jpg.

She looked at her mobile phone and suddenly sent a message to Zhou Ran: [... When your house was decorated... Did the decoration workers cut corners?]

It's not possible to cut corners, but Zhou Ran didn't tell Le Ning that the room she lives in now was originally with her own large room and cloakroom.

Later, because Zhou Ran was transferred back from his job, he didn't live at home and moved outside to make Zhou's mother angry.

Zhou's mother had a little childish temper, so she secretly poked Zhou Ran into two rooms. The euphemistically said that he had no partner and did not need to waste resources.

It was still done without Zhou Ran. Occasionally, Zhou Ran came home for dinner and was surprised when he saw that his room was instantly small.

But he doesn't have much time to stay at home and doesn't care much about it.