Chapter 45

Originally, after that, Le Ning also planned to talk to Zhou Ran about this.

She has had an answer for a long time, but because the case has not been solved, she has never talked to Zhou Ran about this matter.

It was just an impulse, but... it's not.

It was her decision before.

Le Ning lowered her head and looked at her hand being held. Suddenly, she felt a little unreal.

They are lovers now.

This man...is her boyfriend.

Some time ago, she also said to Ruan Qiu righteously that she would never agree to Zhou Ran.

She won't be so easy to chase.

But now, it seems that it is also easy to catch up with.

Le Ning restrained her eyes and was absent-minded when she suddenly found that Zhou Ran was walking faster and faster.

"What are you doing so fast?"

Zhou Ran looked back at her eyes, and his eyes were deep: "I'm a little hungry."

Le Ning: "..."

She thought about it, but so did.

After staying up all night, it's normal to be hungry.

"Didn't you have breakfast?"

"No."

Le Ning thought for a few seconds and blinked: "Oh."

Zhou Ran seemed to laugh, stared at her twice, and pulled her home.

She didn't run too far. She walked for about ten minutes before she got home.

Zhou's mother and Zhou's father got up. It was not surprising to see Zhou Ran coming back.

Le Ning raised her eyebrows and looked at him, "How do you know I'm on the other side of the playground?"

"My mother said so."

Le Ning: "..."

Zhou Ran came back, and the aunt at home also prepared more things.

Le Ning sweated and ran back to the room to take a quick shower and change her clothes before going downstairs.

As for Zhou Ran, he is already downstairs at this time.

When he saw her, Zhou Ran's eyes stagnation on her face for a long time before casually taking it back.

I don't know why, at that glance, Le Ning felt a lot of different things.

She squeezed her lips and sat down in her place.

During breakfast time, the Zhou family was not very talkative, but Zhou's mother asked about the case.

Zhou Ran answered two sentences concisely.

After breakfast, Zhou's father went to work.

Zhou's mother looked at the two of them: "I have an appointment with a friend to go out for a walk today. Zhou Ran will go back to his room and have a good rest."

"Yes."

After saying that, Zhou's mother looked at Le Ning with a smile: "Is Ning Ning going out today?"

Before Le Ning could answer, Zhou Ran said, "She won't go out."

Zhou's mother bent her lips and smiled, and nodded: "Okay, let your aunt cook what you want to eat at noon."