Chapter 50

Zhou Ran's arms were warm and hot, which made Le Ning greedy.

Her eyes were wet, as if she had been hit by Zhou Ran's words. After being stunned for two minutes, she nodded gently.

Zhou Ran's eyes sank. Before he could "teach" her, Le Ning took the initiative to paste it.

She carefully opened her mouth with his lower lip, her eyelashes trembled, and then went deeper...

She moves very lightly, just like scratching.

But in this way, the fire that Zhou Ran had been pressing was lifted up.

His throat rolled and his eyes looked deep at the man in his arms. When Le Ning was about to give up kissing only on the edge, he said hoarsely, "Wrong."

"Huh?"

Le Ning stuck to his arms and opened her mouth and bit his lower lip: "What's wrong?"

She was stunned and slow to react for several seconds.

Zhou Ran put his hand on her face, and the other hand buckled the back of her head. He said in a deep voice, "Extension your mouth."

Le Ning was stunned. Before she could take the initiative, Zhou Ran lowered her head and kissed him.

The atmosphere in the box is just right.

There is also a touching song downstairs. It is a resident singer specially invited by Lu Jiaxiu. His ability is not bad at all. Le Ning has heard it many times, and every time she listens to it, she can't help sighing. Why does such a talented singer stay in the bar to sing? Obviously, he can go further.

Her eyelashes trembled, and her nose was the breath of the man in front of her. Zhou Ran kissed deeper than ever.

Probably aware that Le Ning was absent-minded, he lowered his head and bit her lip, which pulled her back with punishment.

...

Le Ning felt that her whole body was hot, and the place where she sat was hotter than her body.

It was obviously winter, but she didn't feel any cold.

She had difficulty breathing and couldn't hold on at all, but the people in front of her didn't stop.

I don't know how long it took. After wandering on some edge for a moment, Le Ning was released.

Her little wine also woke up.

She opened her eyes and looked at the person in front of her in the dim light.

Zhou Ran's cold face is close at hand, which is particularly seductive. He has deep eyebrows and a tall nose, which looks better than ordinary people.

Of course, it may also be Le Ning... Xi Shi comes out of the lover's eyes.

Zhou Ran kissed her rosy lips and asked in a low voice, "Have you learned it?"

Le Ning was stunned and blinked.

"Huh?"

Zhou Ran lowered his eyes and smiled, and asked in a deep voice, "Do you need me to teach you again?"

"No."

Le Ning blushed and put her hand on his shoulder to refuse.

But Zhou Ran didn't seem to feel her shyness and asked indomitably, "So you learned it?"

Le Ning: "..."

Looking at his deep eyes, Le Ning said angrily, "I've learned it!"

Zhou Ran smiled and said, "That's good."