Chapter 49

Without the phone call behind, Le Ning thought that maybe she and Zhou Ran had further developed.

She licked her lower lip and her thoughts floated.

Last night, the room was quiet. When she began to kiss, Zhou Ran did not react much. Gradually, his waist arm tightened more and tighter, and there was a way to integrate her into her body, just like blood.

She took the initiative to flirt, but when she couldn't breathe behind her, Le Ning regretted it a little.

She didn't expect Zhou Ran to react so much.

The two of them are inseparable, just like making up for everything they missed before.

He sucked his lips and kissed him lustfully.

Le Ning clearly heard her beating heart at present.

But it seems that Zhou Ran did not act further except kissing.

She exhorted. As soon as she wanted to speak, Zhou Ran drove straight in and gradually moved his hand back.

Le Ning still had fantasy at that time. If Zhou Ran proposed something, she would or not agree.

Before he could figure out the answer, Zhou Ran's mobile phone ringed first, breaking the charm of the room.

He spoke hoarsely and kissed Le Ning in his arms: "I'm sorry."

Le Ning's eyelashes trembled and she got red and got into the sofa.

Later, after the phone call, their impulse seemed to have passed.

Thinking about it, Le Ning sighed faintly.

"No."

Leluo looked at her: "Sister! Why are you still sighing?"

He muttered in a low voice, "Don't you want to see me?"

Le Ning glanced at him: "What do you think?"

Le Luo: "... Did you think about it?"

He speculated.

Leluo has been a little busy recently. Le Ning recommended a teacher to her uncle to make up lessons for Leluo.

Originally, the happy weekend was filled with questions and homework in an instant, which was simply unspeakable.

I can make an appointment with Le Ning today just because it's New Year's Day.

"Sister."

Le Ning glanced at him: "What's wrong?"

Le Luo lay on the table and said, "Are you uncomfortable?"

"What's wrong?"

"That's it."

Le Ning smiled and shook her head: "It's not uncomfortable now."

"Why?"

"There's no reason." Le Ning stared at him, "Why are you asking so many little kids? Are you full?"

Le Ning said, "Go shopping when you are full."

"Oh."

As a little helper, Leluo is still very active.

Sister and brother chatted while walking. Leluo suddenly asked, "Sister, how do you spend the New Year's Eve?"

Le Ning raised her eyebrows and joked, "What, do you want to spend time with me?"

"Is that okay?"

Le Ning was stunned and subconsciously wanted to refuse.

But after looking at Le Luo's excited look, she was silent for a while: "It's not impossible."