Chapter 14

"We" is probably the most ambiguous word in the world.

Give people a vague boundary, divide me into you, divide you into me, and become us.

Le Ning looked at Zhou Ran and didn't retort.

After all, this is the case.

On the contrary, Yang Qingqing looked unbelievable, as if Le Ning and Zhou Ran came together to be worth thunderbolt.

"Did you... come together?"

She said and looked at Le Ning: "...Why did Le Ning say she came alone just now?"

Hearing this, Le Ning smiled and said, "I didn't say anything."

She looked harmless and said in a shallow voice, "It's Qingqing. How can I be alone?"

She pointed to Zhou Ran: "Senior Zhou bought water, and I don't know when he will come back, so I answered you."

With that, she also deliberately shook the hot milk tea in her hand.

Yang Qingqing: "..."

Zhou Ran is not interested in fighting between women, but he also knows what he should do at this time.

He lowered his head and looked at Le Ning: "Do you still want to hang out?"

Le Ning glanced at him and warned him, "No, go in."

Zhou Ran nodded and stood next to her with his hands in his pockets: "I remember you used to like something in a dessert shop. Do you want to have a try?"

Le Ning: ?

She looked up at Zhou Ran with an expression of what you were talking about.

Zhou Ran pretended not to see, turned his eyes and coughed, "Are you going?"

"It's your treat?"

Zhou Ran: "Um."

Le Ning choked. It's really a little difficult to get off while riding a tiger.

No, it's not good.

Go ahead and dig a hole for yourself.

Yang Qingqing looked at the appearance of no one around them, and the smile on her face was frozen there. She felt that she was now a joke in Le Ning's eyes.

Her hands hanging on both sides clenched. She bit her lips and looked at Zhou Ran: "How could Senior Zhou come with Le Ning?"

She held the last thought.

She thought it must have met halfway. It can't be... The two met before and made an appointment to come together.

Zhou Ran looked at her faintly and took the initiative to say, "I'm picking her up. Is there any problem?"

Yang Qingqing's face turned black in an instant.

Seriously, Le Ning will be a little happy now.

It's just... very straightforward and pleasant.

She glanced at the person next to her and was surprised - why did Zhou Ran get enlightened?

Until the two walked away, Le Ning and Zhou Ran kept not far away and asked in a low voice, "Captain Zhou."

"Huh?"

"Why are you suddenly so good at talking?"

Zhou Ran didn't understand and glanced at her: "What do you mean?"

Le Ning choked and looked up at him: "I just said to Yang Qingqing..."

She clicked until now.

Zhou Ran stood next to her, silent for a moment and asked, "I said something wrong?"