Chapter 51

Cemetery.

The weather has not been very good recently, and the road to the cemetery is not easy to walk.

It's chilly outside, and it's a little cold to blow people.

Le Ning looked up at the point not far away, took a deep breath before pulling Zhou Ran up.

In fact, Le Ning has little time to find her mother. She is not a person who will always live in the miserable world in the past.

Since accepting her mother's departure, Le Ning has become much more indifferent.

She didn't behave too badly, and gradually time passed. Le Ning seldom came over except for her birthday and her death day every year.

This time, it is also the first time to bring others here.

She held Zhou Ran's hand tightly and whispered, "Actually, my mother is so gentle."

Zhou Ran said "Um": "I can imagine it."

Between speechs, Le Ning stopped in front of a tombstone.

Zhou Ran looked down and saw the photos on the tombstone clearly. Her facial features are correct, and her eyebrows are gentle. Looking through the photos, you can still feel the softness under her eyes.

He looked sideways and looked at the people next to him.

Le Ning looks a little similar to her mother. She looks like her mother seven points and three points are similar to Tang Guangyuan.

Her mother is also a great beauty, a gentle type.

Le Ning took Zhou Ran to stand in front of her for a while before whispering, "Mom, I've come to see you."

Her eyes were bent, pointing to Zhou Ran next to her and saying, "This is my boyfriend. His name is Zhou Ran."

After saying that, she smiled and said, "Captain Zhou, say hello."

"...Okay."

Zhou Ran shouted politely and introduced himself.

He spoke with a serious look, not like a hooligan when he got along with Le Ning every day, which was quite surprising.

Zhou Ran didn't stay long, so he gave up the time to Le Ning.

"I'll wait for you there and accompany my aunt."

"Okay."

Looking at Zhou Ran walking to the other side and waiting, Le Ning slowly withdrew her eyes.

She stared at the gentle man on the tombstone for a while, and then whispered, "Mom, he is the person I told you."

"Am I worthless?"

Many years ago, Le Ning was rejected by Zhou Ran the most fiercely, and she couldn't help crying.

She ran to the cemetery alone and stayed for most of the day. She talked ill of Zhou Ran for a long time before she relieved her anger.

It was also at that moment that Le Ning did not chase Zhou Ran after returning home.

She also has her own little pride.

Thinking about it, Le Ning smiled softly, "Last time I told you, I will definitely not be with this person in my life. It seems that I can't do it."

She blinked, squeezed her lips and said, "Who made me be the same as you? It's too stubborn, isn't it? Every time my uncle scolds me, he says that I'm exactly the same as you. Nine cows can't pull back the people and things you know."