Chapter 54

Le Ning wore a down jacket with a big hat, which blocked all her heads tightly.

When the man in front of her bowed his head and kissed him, she seemed to see snowflakes floating in the sky again, white and dazzling.

Le Ning's eyelashes trembled slightly, and she stood where she looked up and let Zhou Ranhu come.

His lips are much colder than outdoors, but they are still greedy.

Zhou Ran didn't kiss for a long time. He kissed the corners of her mouth gently for a moment than before, and then let her go.

The position where the two of them are standing now is really a little convenient.

From a distance, it looks like a beautiful picture, which is incredibly gentle and beautiful.

Zhou Ran looked down at the person with his eyes closed and smiled softly, "Le Ning."

Le Ning squeezed her lips and suddenly thought of where it was. She reacted quickly and stared at him with wide eyes: "Zhou Ran, this is outside."

Zhou Ranxiao: "I know." Le Ning: "...then you still--"

Zhou Ran stretched out his hand and nodded her hat: "I put on your hat. No one can see your face clearly."

Le Ning: "..."

Then you are quite prescient.

Zhou Ran looked at her slightly embarrassed look and smiled, "Do you still want to say?"

Le Ning looked at him and muttered in a low voice, "Are officers and soldiers allowed to set fire and the people not allowed to light lamps?"

"Are you a commoner?"

Zhou Ran pinched her cheek, cool but comfortable.

"What else?"

Zhou Ran shook his head: "No."

"Then what am I?"

Zhou Ran thought for a while: "Queen?"

Le Ning: "..."

She couldn't help laughing, "Whose queen?"

Zhou Ran answered with kindness: "My."

In an instant, Le Ning's discomfort dissipated.

"Let's go."

Le Ning didn't mention her former coach anymore. She squeezed the corners of her mouth and said, "Go over there and have a look. I want to play."

Zhou Ran looked at her red cheeks and didn't expose her little thought.

"Okay."

There are not many people at noon at the ski resort. Most people should not come out until afternoon, just those like Le Ning and Zhou Ran who have to go back in the afternoon and have to come over.

It's snowing all over the sky. It's really beautiful.

It seems to be in a snow-covered world, white and flawless, without any embellishment, but it is what everyone yearns for.

Although Le Ning is afraid of the cold, she also likes snowy days.

It's probably that girls always have an indescribable desire for snowy days. There is no reason. Even if they can see them every year, they will still be excited and happy when it first snows every year.

She really knows how to ski. After Zhou Ran got her equipment, Le Ning didn't care about him. She skidded out directly and disappeared in an instant.