Chapter 25

The residual temperature above my head is still there.

Le Ning lay in bed and rolled several times, but still couldn't fall asleep.

She thought for a few seconds and ran to Ruan Qiu's side.

The two looked at each other, and Ruan Qiu looked at her with a smile: "Can't sleep?"

Le Ning nodded: "A little bit."

Ruan Qiu glanced at her and gave up a seat: "Isn't it at all?"

Le Ning said nothing.

The room is quiet. The upgraded suite is very large. Except for the double bed in each room, you can see the outside view in each room, and the floor-to-ceiling window is just right.

The two lay on the bed and looked out of the window. Le Ning thought for a moment and said, "Did you drink red wine?"

Ruan Qiu: "...drink."

The two looked at each other. It was not only as simple as drinking red wine, but also ordered takeout.

Neither of them ate much at night, and they were really a little hungry now.

Just after ordering, Le Ning looked at Ruan Qiu.

Ruan Qiu asked in a low voice, "Do you want to ask Zhou Ran and them?"

Le Ning thought for a few seconds and shook her head: "No way."

Although I just had this idea, it is not appropriate to let men come to their two women's rooms at night.

Even if... her relationship with Zhou Ran now seems a little unclear.

Most importantly, Le Ning felt that she needed to calm down first.

The takeaway came quickly, and the two of them ate slowly. Le Ning didn't say anything, and Ruan Qiu wouldn't disturb her.

There are many things... You have to figure it out by yourself.

After eating, Le Ning suddenly became sleepy.

Ruan Qiu couldn't laugh or cry and look at her: "So he just came to me when he was hungry?"

Le Ning smiled softly and bent her lips: "Yes."

"Have Senior Zhou asked you out tomorrow?"

Le Ning was stunned: "No."

Ruan Qiu's eyes lit up: "Then shall we go out to play or be here?"

Le Ning thought about it, "Go to play. Let's buy tickets now and go to the amusement park."

"Okay."

Both of them are free in their profession. As long as they have no activities or anything like that, they are very casual.

Le Ning is casual, and Ruan Qiu is naturally casual, otherwise the two of them will not be able to get together.

The only pity is that Ji Chuchu is not here. Dr. Ji is too busy to come over.

When booking tickets, Ruan Qiu asked, "Do you want to ask... Senior Zhou?"

Le Ning meditated for a few seconds and nodded: "Buy a ticket tomorrow. I guess I'm asleep."

"That's right."

The two of them discussed and lay in the same bed.

Le Ning can't figure out a thing, or when facing a choice, she usually comes to Ruan Qiu.

Ruan Qiu is not an enlightening friend, but she can accompany Le Ning.

In fact, Le Ning didn't know what she was struggling with, so she subconsciously wanted to escape from this problem.