Chapter 13

After seeing the smile in Zhou Ran's eyes clearly, Le Ning suppressed her temper and said angrily, "No."

"I can go back by myself."

Zhou Ran frowned and looked at her. He wanted to say something else. Le Ning had bowed to him and thanked her and turned around and left.

"Le Ning."

Le Ning looked at him coldly: "Captain Zhou, what else is there?"

Zhou Ran paused and asked in a low voice, "Are you angry?"

"What's wrong?"

She smiled and said, "Captain Zhou is my lifesaver. How can I be angry?"

She looked pale and her mood was wrong at first glance.

The two looked at each other silently. Le Ning's pupils were very shallow, and the anger in her eyes was obvious at this time.

Zhou Ran stared at it for a moment and immediately said, "Sorry, if it's because of just--"

"No."

Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by Le Ning.

Her eyes flashed, but she didn't expect this person to apologize so freely to herself.

But even so, she is very unhappy.

This kind of discomfort is not because Zhou Ran just joked. She is not so stingy. This discomfort comes from herself.

Le Ning found that... she would even be pulled by this man.

It's been so many years. Why are you still so useless?

She squeezed her lips, and Yun Danfeng smiled softly, "Don't apologize. I think it's too troublesome for Captain Zhou."

She looked at Zhou Ran, and the man stood directly opposite her, looking at herself with deep pupils, like a pool of spring water, attracting her.

She lowered her eyes, and Zhou Ran looked straight at her. Just as he wanted to speak, the mobile phone in his pocket rang again.

Le Ning seized the opportunity and quickly left a sentence: "I'll go first."

Looking at Le Ning running to the back of the taxi, Zhou Ran felt powerless for the first time.

He took a deep breath and got through the phone: "I'll be there soon."

After that day, Le Ning never contacted Zhou Ran again.

The live broadcast was also suspended for a few days. Ruan Qiu has been busy these days. When he came to Le Ning's place when he had time, he once again insulted the obscene man in the apartment for half an hour.

Le Ning listened and couldn't help laughing.

"Why are you so excited?"

"Aren't you angry?"

"I'm angry."

Le Ning half lay on the sofa playing with her mobile phone: "It's useless to be angry. Anyway, people have caught it."

"Seriously."

Ruan Qiu squeezed down next to her and looked at her scorchingly: "Don't you think Zhou Ran...is it good for you?"

Le Ning pretended not to understand and raised her eyebrows lazily: "Ah, it's right to serve the people."

Ruan Qiu said "hehe": "Then he is a criminal investigation brigade. Why doesn't he serve others?"

Le Ning glanced at her and still casually said, "Yes, how do I know?"

Ruan Qiu choked and looked at her suspiciously: "What's wrong with you? Did you quarrel with Zhou Ran?"