Chapter 66

After going out for so many days, Le Ning has to comfort the man who stays alone in the empty room.

Sitting in Zhou Ran's office, Le Ning looked around.

"Why is your office cold?"

Zhou Ran laughed: "Do you want to help me decorate it?"

Le Ning thought for a few seconds: "Yes."

After saying that, she couldn't help laughing again: "After I decorated it for you, do anyone else dares to come in?"

Zhou Ran: "Maybe I dare not."

Le Ning: "..."

She was speechless and glanced at Zhou Ran: "Then you still let me..."

"I will like it."

In an instant, Le Ning smiled: "Then I'll buy you two pots of vegetation."

"Okay."

Lemon's cooking skills are actually average. After all, I just learned it.

In order to prevent Zhou Ran from eating badly, she specially ordered two stir-fry dishes at the door, but in the end, Le Ning finished two dishes cooked by herself, and there were still a lot of stir-frying left.

She looked at it with a smile in her eyes.

In some things, Zhou Ran really saves face.

After dinner, Zhou Ran looked at her: "Would you like to have a rest here?"

"Not so good."

Le Ning said, "It's inconvenient for everyone to go in and out later."

"There is nothing inconvenient."

Zhou Ran said, "What's wrong with you?"

"No."

Le Ning sat on the sofa and yawned: "To be honest, I'm a little sleepy."

Zhou Ranguaner kissed the corners of her mouth: "Then take a break here. I'll let Xie Wei watch at the door. No one dares to come in."

"..."

Hearing this, Le Ning couldn't help poking him in the chest and joked, "Captain Zhou will not be punished for not disobeying discipline like this?"

Zhou Ran squeezed her finger, "Where can I disobey discipline?"

"You know it yourself."

Zhou Ranxiao: "It's not a big deal. I'm not busy these days. I'll spend time with you."

Although they are strict, they are not that far away.

Most of the time, as long as you are not busy, everyone will be relatively relaxed and free.

After all, when you are busy, you may not be able to go home one day and night, or even for several days.

In the afternoon, Le Ning really stayed in the office with Zhou Ran for a long time.

I even met many leaders of Zhou Ran, and everyone laughed and said they wanted to eat two-person candy.

Le Ning doesn't like it. On the contrary, she thinks it's very interesting.

Many people on the team are straightforward.

"How do you feel?"

Le Ning thought for a moment and turned to Zhou Ran: "I have a question to ask you."

"You say."

Le Ning bent her lips and smiled, "Just like you, no one is chasing you in the team?"