Chapter 37

Zhou Ran was slightly stunned, as if he didn't expect her to suddenly ask so bluntly.

But the latter sentence makes people feel like a joke.

Of course, it's limited to others.

Zhou Ran knows that Le Ning is mind.

And I mind very much.

In fact, from the day they met again, the two of them have been pretending to be stupid and stupid about all kinds of things.

Le Ning is avoiding one oncoming problem after another. She has this personality. Before everything is straightened out or figured out, she subconsciously chooses to escape and find a turtle shell to hide herself.

The room was quiet. The two looked at each other silently for a moment. Zhou Ran smiled softly and said seriously, "I thought you would ask again in a while."

Le Ning: "... If I don't ask, you won't say it, will you?"

"No."

Zhou Ran was very honest: "I've been thinking about how to mention this."

In fact, he has been thinking all the time, but every time he mentions a little about high school, no matter what, Le Ning will soon change the topic and doesn't want to talk much. Over time, Zhou Ran also feels something.

He is not in a hurry. She doesn't want to mention it, so wait.

Zhou Ran can afford to wait.

Of course, if Le Ning keeps asking, Zhou Ran will also say at an appropriate time.

It's just that before that, he wanted Le Ning to enjoy being chased more.

He wants to double what Le Ning did to herself in those years on her, so that she would not feel like the active party.

Zhou Ran thought that this time, he just took the initiative.

You don't need to do anything. Let me do it all.

I'll give you everything you need.

Le Ning turned her eyes. After really mentioning this, she was a little afraid to hear Zhou Ran's answer.

I didn't mention it before, that's why.

The atmosphere in the room gradually changed. Le Ning coughed gently, and Zhou Ran said.

"That time... it's not what you mean, it's because I think you're age..."

Before he finished speaking, Le Ning's mobile phone rang.

Both of them were stunned. Le Ning looked down and turned out to be called by Uncle Zhao, the driver of Tang Guangyuan.

Her hand trembled and quickly got through: "Hey, Uncle Zhao."

Uncle Zhao's voice was in my ear: "Ning Ning, your father is in the hospital. Come here quickly."

Le Ning shook her hand and her mobile phone slipped.

Didn't fall to the ground, Zhou Ran reached out and received it. He looked at Le Ning, who was in a daze, and answered the phone: "Hello, what hospital is it in? How is it now?"

...

Zhou Ran drove, staring at the road ahead, and did not forget to appease the people on one side.

"Don't be afraid. It's said that it's nothing big. It's just that there's high blood pressure. There won't be no problem."

Le Ning's eyes were red. She held her mobile phone tightly and blamed herself, "I knew something was wrong with him... and asked me to go to the company tomorrow to sign..."