Extra 2

After getting on the plane, Le Ning was still a little drowsy.

He leaned on Zhou Ran's shoulder and yawned repeatedly.

"Are you still sleepy?"

Le Ning urn said angrily, "Uh-huh, "What do you think?"

She stared at Zhou Ran delicately and whispered, "I told you don't want to come back."

Zhou Ran listened to her complaint and raised the corners of his lips slightly: "I remember you said that."

"What?"

"Girls don't want it."

Le Ning: "..."

She was stunned and looked at Zhou Ran silently for a long time and choked.

There is no explanation for this.

Looking at her little expression, Zhou Ran bent his lips and said, "Isn't it?"

Le Ning blushed and buried her head in his neck and rubbed it: "Of course not... You can't generalize it!"

"...Well." Zhou Ran elongated the ending and nodded to show his clear.

He reached out and played with Le Ning's hair: "Then I'll know next time."

"..."

I don't know why. Seeing his serious words, Le Ning is even more shy.

She pinched next week: "Don't talk."

Zhou Ran laughed and squeezed her hand: "Let's sleep again."

"Yes."

Le Ning slept until she got off the plane. This time, she came to the ancient town where Zhou Zuizui grew up.

Before that, Le Ning and Zhou Zuizui kept making an appointment to come over, but Zhou Ran was always very busy.

She herself came here once, with Zhou Zuizui and Ruan Qiu, but Zhou Ran didn't come.

So this time, when she didn't know where to go, she chose here without hesitation.

The main reason is convenience.

Of course, it is also suitable for meditation, scenery, not to mention delicious wine.

After Le Ning and Zhou Ran got out of the car, they didn't have anyone to pick them up and went there by themselves.

Zhou Zuizui said hello in advance and prepared all the rooms and so on for them.

Sitting in the car, Le Ning turned her head and looked out of the window at the brighter and brighter scenery. Looking at Zhou Ran: "Look, is the scenery here very good?"

Zhou Ran nodded: "Not bad."

Le Ning smiled and whispered, "The environment and air of the place where I was drunken sister used to live."

Zhou Ran looked at her with a smile: "Like here?"

"I like it."

Zhou Ran said "um" and whispered, "The seasons here are like spring. I will stay here with you more in winter."

Hearing this, Le Ning did not hesitate to say, "Okay."

Although she knew it was impossible, there was little hope for Zhou Ran to live here with her, but there was such a sentence that Le Ning felt enough.

She stretched out her hand and shook Zhou Ran's arm: "Over there, I came to dinner with Drunk Sister last time."

"Do you taste good?"