Chapter 60

For a moment, Zhou Ran felt that Le Ning and Tang Guangyuan were worthy of being father and daughter, and the questions asked were the same.

He was stunned for a few seconds, as if all the psychological preparations he had made at the beginning were useless.

Zhou Ran was stunned for a moment and nodded: "I'm sorry."

Tang Guangyuan stared at him desperately, "Why did you refuse our Ning Ning at that time?"

Zhou Ran choked.

He pondered for a few seconds and gave an uncertain answer nervously: "... High school puppy love is not very good."

Tang Guangyuan patted the table and stared at him angrily: "You're right!"

"..."

"???"

A few seconds later, Tang Guangyuan realized what he had done.

He looked slightly embarrassed and coughed, "What about the university?"

Zhou Ran didn't know how to answer in an instant.

Tang Guangyuan glanced at him and said, "Don't say that Le Ning doesn't like you anymore."

Zhou Ran shook his head: "No."

He was just thinking, not knowing what to say.

Tang Guangyuan returned to normal and sighed, "Our Ning Ning likes one thing and likes one thing, but he is deadly."

Le Ning's personality is the same as that of her mother, and she is very special.

Zhou Ran listened, his heart stagnated, and then nodded: "I know."

Tang Guangyuan looked at him for a moment, and then put away his mind and chatted seriously with Zhou Ran.

...

Le Ning stared at the stairs for a while and then at the time.

It has been twenty minutes, and the two people haven't heard yet.

After thinking about it, she couldn't help walking up the stairs.

She lay at the door and listened, but the sound insulation effect of the study was too good to hear anything.

The only thing that is sure is that Tang Guangyuan didn't do it or get angry.

She struggled for a few seconds. Just as she was about to knock on the door, the door was pulled open from it.

The two looked at each other. Zhou Ran bent his lower lip and looked at her.

Before he could speak, Tang Guangyuan's scolding came from behind him: "Le Ning! Why are you here?"

Le Ning: "..."

She blinked and lied without changing her face: "I just miss you. Come and see if Dad wants tea?"

"..."

Zhou Ran smiled softly and was stared at by Le Ning.

Tang Guangyuan followed her and stared at her: "Do you think I believe it?"

Lemon spread out her hand.

Tang Guangyuan looked at the two of them, waved his hand and said, "Eat at home at night before you leave."

Zhou Ran nodded: "Okay, I'm in trouble."

Le Ning's eyes lit up and her eyes fell on them.

That's great. In just half an hour, she could stay for dinner. Thinking about it, she gave Zhou Ran an unspeakable look.