Chapter 34

Hearing this, Le Ning was satisfied.

"What's the matter after dinner?"

Zhou Ran meditated for a few seconds: "Would you like to see a movie?"

Le Ning: "..."

She finally understands the meaning of coming to the mall.

Le Ning couldn't laugh or cry. She deliberately thought about it and said, "It's okay to have a look."

It looks very reluctant.

Zhou Ran agreed with kindness, "Okay."

He asked, "What kind do you want to see?"

"It's okay."

Le Ning hesitated for a few seconds and looked up at him: "But I have a problem--"

"You say."

Le Ning asked, "Is it more appropriate to watch movies at night?"

Zhou Ran: "..."

The two looked at each other, Le Ning smiled softly, and the smile in her eyes was obvious.

It's probably about Zhou Ran - can you only think of the two-person project of watching movies?

She doesn't hate watching movies and watches them during the day, but Le Ning thinks it's still early and she can go around casually.

"Is there anything else I really want to play?"

Le Ning thought for a few seconds and shook her head: "Not for the time being."

Zhou Ran said "um", "Then go home first."

"Ah?"

Zhou Ran reminded succinctly: "Go home and move things first."

"..."

Le Ning was stunned and looked at him in astonishment: "So fast?"

Zhou Ran raised his eyebrows and looked at her funny: "Don't want to move?"

"No."

Le Ning choked and muttered, "I just didn't expect it to be so fast."

What she began to think was that even if she wanted to move out, it would take a few days.

Just according to Le Ning's idea, she must want to move out early. She always feels that it's not good to live at Zhou Ran's house.

It's not that his parents are not good. In fact, they are super good to Le Ning, but they just think it's strange.

But she didn't expect Zhou Ran to be so fast.

"Did you tell your parents?"

"Yes."

Zhou Ran told her, "I said it in the morning."

Le Ning: "..."

Sure enough, it's Captain Zhou, and his movements can be regarded as fast.

Le Ning meditated for a few seconds and said in a soft voice, "Then go home."

"Okay."

After accompanying Zhou Ran for lunch, the two really went home.

Zhou's mother expressed her reluctance about Le Ning's move, but she also knew the young man's careful thoughts and didn't stop her. She only gave Le Ning more time to come over for dinner and chat with her.

Le Ning naturally responded, and she also liked Zhou's mother.

I like this person who is a little cute and warms her all the time.