Chapter 46

Le Ning buried her head and rubbed her neck. The breath fell on his side, slightly itchy. The impulse and desire that had just been pressed, surged up again.

Zhou Ran's throat knot rolled, and the hand pressed on her back used some effort.

It seems to be venting.

After a while, just when Zhou Ran was thinking about it was time to get up, the people in front of him suddenly did not respond.

"Le Ning."

No response.

He was stunned and turned her head to find that he was asleep.

For a while, Zhou Ran didn't know whether to be happy or what to do... This was too unprepared.

He gathered his eyes and stuffed Le Ning into the quilt before he looked at her seriously.

The dark circles under the bottom of my eyes are quite heavy, so I didn't sleep well.

Zhou Ran paused, touched her head, and whispered, "Sleep."

Le Ning drilled into the warm place and rubbed Zhou Ran's hand tightly.

Zhou Ran:...

When Le Ning woke up, there was no one in the room.

She took her mobile phone and saw that it was already one o'clock in the afternoon.

????

She actually slept for five hours?

Is she a pig?!

Le Ning immediately got up from bed and went to the room on one side.

Before Le Ning knocked on the door, the door was open and there was no one inside.

Le Ning was stunned and looked down at her mobile phone.

There is a message sent by Zhou Ran after ten o'clock on his mobile phone, saying that he went to the team and came back in the evening.

Le Ning curled her lips, grabbed her messy hair, replied to Zhou Ran, and then turned back to the room.

Then go to bed again.

...

Zhou Ran slept with Le Ning for more than two hours and was woken up by the phone.

Qiu Wei completely let go, but he didn't say until Zhou Ran went.

Zhou Ran rushed back as soon as possible.

Xu Zheng looked at him: "Go in and tell you yourself."

Zhou Ran smiled.

Qiu Wei smiled when he saw the people who came in.

Zhou Ran glanced at him and said, "Thing it out?"

Qiu Wei nodded: "I didn't kill people."

Zhou Ran didn't think there was anything wrong. He said lightly, "What else?"

"Nothing."

Qiu Wei said, "You have to ask Xing Song for the rest. I just helped me a little. I have changed the surveillance video."

He is a good computer and can be called a master. It is not difficult for Qiu Wei to sneak into the system to change something.

Zhou Ran raised his eyelids and looked at him: "What are the conditions for you to agree to Xing Song?" Qiu Wei gave him a scolding and looked at him: "Le Ning."

There was a moment of silence in the interrogation room. When Xie Wei thought Zhou Ran was going to lose his temper, he still resisted.

Zhou Ran asked Xie to record all the conversations and left a sentence: "Although you didn't kill people yourself, you are an accomplice." He paused and said, "No one is born equal. What you have suffered is not someone else's fault. They may have to pay for their own behavior, but this is not an excuse and reason for you to kill."