Chapter 68

Chinese New Year's Eve.

Le Ning accompanied Tang Guangyuan at home, and the aunt hired at home was also on holiday, just father and daughter.

"Lime, what would you like to eat at night?"

Le Ning: "Anything is fine."

Tang Guangyuan: "How can you be casual? What do you want to eat? Dad cooks today."

Hearing this, Le Ning smiled.

"Dad, Zhou Ran will come later."

Tang Guangyuan was stunned and looked at the time: "Come for lunch?"

"I think so."

Tang Guangyuan: "That's okay, otherwise the two of us will also seem lonely."

"Uh-huh."

Zhou Ran is only off today, and in his profession, he has to run there when he has something to do at the last minute.

Therefore, Zhou Ran wants to come to see Tang Guangyuan. He needs to be on duty on the first day of junior high school tomorrow. I don't think he can come.

Knowing that Zhou Ran was coming, Tang Guangyuan became more active in an instant.

"What does Zhou Ran like to eat?"

Le Ning: "... Meat bar."

To be honest, she is not sure what Zhou Ran likes to eat.

Zhou Ran is not picky about food. He doesn't like it very much, but he doesn't like it a lot. He doesn't like sweet food or spicy food very much. Everything else is okay.

Le Ning reflected on herself, as if this girlfriend was not very reliable.

Thinking about it, she touched her mobile phone and sent a message to Zhou Ran.

Le Ning: [I'll ask you a question.]

Zhou Ran: [You say.]

Le Ning: [What do you like to eat? My father said at noon today that he would cook for you.]

Zhou Ran: [Anything is fine.]

Le Ning: [It is not fine! This seems that I'm unreliable. As your girlfriend, I don't know what you like to eat.]

Zhou Ran: [Dad can do whatever he can do.]

Le Ning: [????]

She stared at the news of Zhou Ran, and why did he suddenly call?

She poked her mobile phone: [Captain Zhou, do your friends know you are so good at talking?]

Zhou Ran: [It's good if you know.]

After talking for a while, Le Ning thought about the past preferences of burning next week. Looking at Tang Guangyuan, Zhou Ran likes braised pork in brown sauce and spareribs."

Tang Guangyuan: "No problem, I can handle it."

Le Ning smiled, "Then Dad, you're done. I'm going to make up."

Tang Guangyuan: "...Okay."

He waved his hand: "Go ahead."

"Uh-huh."

Le Ning went back to her room to clean herself up. When she came out again, she talked to Tang Guangyuan and went out in wool slippers.

Zhou Ran is almost there. She has to pick her up.

Tang Guangyuan looked at her like this and only felt that her daughter could not be pulled back.

Everyone is about to arrive. What's the best time to pick up? It's not the first time to come here. As for thinking about it like this, I haven't seen you for a day.