Chapter 8

Le Ning's face was a little red until she drove a distance.

At the red light in front of her, she stepped on the brake and looked down at her wrist slightly, always feeling that the position she was caught was still a little hot.

Thinking about it, Le Ning despised Zhou Ran in her heart.

——Return the key and return it. What's the advantage?

At the green light, she shook her head and drove the little ambiguity just now out of her mind.

Focusing on driving, I didn't even pick up the bag that was thrown back to the back seat.

Le Ning went to the mall halfway to buy a gift.

Buy it casually. Anyway, the old man is short of anything.

When she got home, the sun just set.

Le Ning's father lives a little far from her apartment. She bought a house specially for a long distance.

As soon as her car stopped, a girl came out of the house, wearing a bright skirt. She stared at it - Dior's new autumn style.

Le Ning also has one, which was broadcast live some time ago.

She looked at it and thought about it. She went back later and the skirt could be donated.

Just thinking about it, the man came to her car charmingly and shouted in surprise, "Sister, you're finally back."

Le Ning didn't even shake the window and changed her high heels and got out of the car.

As soon as he opened the door, Tang He had already stood beside him with a smile.

"Sister."

Tang He looked at her with eyes brightened: "Is there a traffic jam on the road? Dad has a banquet in the evening. Why don't you wear a skirt--" Before she finished speaking, the moment she saw Le Ning turn her head, the rest suddenly choked in her throat.

She stared at her sister in a daze, and she didn't recover for a moment.

Originally pure and charming people, today they are missing, but their appearance has not changed. On the contrary, they are valiant and desireful. The fiery red lips and the randomly tied hair make her look cleaner and neater.

The British-style striped suit is "embellished", which lifts the whole person's temperament several degrees.

Even at banquets, this suit is absolutely not a disgrace. On the contrary, it will make more people notice her.

Tang He's eyes are sourer.

Le Ning raised her eyebrows and looked at her, "Are everyone else here?"

Tang He opened his mouth and then answered, "Uh-huh."

She softened her voice: "Sister, Dad, let's dress up grandly tonight. Would you like to change your clothes?"

Hearing this, Le Ning gave her a faint look: "What grandeur do you want? Is the old man going to arrange my blind date tonight or is he going to announce my inheritance of the family business?

Tang He was scolded by her words, and his eyes were erratic and said, "That's right... Sister, you look more beautiful in skirts."

Le Ning smiled, looked at her expression and said, "Wear a skirt."

She tilted her head and thought, "I'm worried that I'm wearing a skirt. The male god you invited has to come with me tonight."

As soon as the words fell, the smile on Tang He's face could not last.