Chapter 33

The next morning, Le Ning went downstairs for breakfast.

As soon as she went downstairs, she saw the man not far away. Zhou Ran's eyes were very deep and he turned his head to look at her for a while.

Le Ning's meal seemed to be an unexpected meeting him in the morning.

In her ear was Zhou's mother's nagging. She just came out of the kitchen.

"Why did you suddenly come back in the morning? It scared me a lot."

She was still holding something in her hand and asked as she walked, "Are you going to rest today?"

Zhou Ran coughed: "No."

He didn't open his eyes and said, "I'll go back later."

Zhou's mother was stunned and asked in a low voice, "Then what are you doing when you come back? Aren't you tired?"

Zhou Ran touched the tip of his nose, but he didn't know if it was guilty or what was going on. He pressed his voice and said, "Eat breakfast."

Zhou's mother: "..."

She was still going to talk, and she saw Le Ning standing at the head of the stairs.

In an instant, Zhou's mother's eyes lit up.

"The lime is up. Come down and have breakfast."

"Okay."

Le Ning suppressed her smile: "Auntie, thank you for your hard work."

"It's not hard."

Zhou's mother said happily, "It's good to have someone to accompany me for breakfast."

Zhou Ran pulled away the position next to him, but Le Ning did not refuse and sat down.

Zhou's mother glanced and suddenly understood something, and the smile on her face was even worse.

"Try it quickly. Today's porridge feels good."

"Okay."

Zhou's father went out earlier than them and didn't meet them.

The three of them were having breakfast.

After eating, Le Ning helped clean up the bowls and chopsticks.

As soon as she came out of the kitchen, Zhou Ran pressed his voice and said in her ear, "Let's go first."

Le Ning: "...um."

She didn't know why, and suddenly she was a little guilty and shy.

Zhou Ran looked sideways and looked at her curly eyelashes, and her throat knot rolled: "Be careful. Call me if you can."

"Okay."

After Zhou Ran left, Le Ning realized what he said about safety.

She has something to do today.

The college publicity activities mentioned by my friend before are today.

Le Ning meditated for a moment and sent a message to Le Luo before going upstairs to make up.

After all, it was publicity. Le Ning looked at the cosmetics placed on the table and used more daily colors after struggling for a few seconds. The more daily it was, the more versatile it was.

The base makeup is as clear and white as ever. The eye makeup Le Ning uses Narskalahari earth color, which is very daily and will not shine too much. After all, today's protagonist is not her, and it's not good to dominate.