Chapter 2

It was not until she was called to the small room by the staff for an interview that Le Ning did not recover from the shock she had just now.

Is that why she has worked hard to breast enhancement for so many years?

Of course not.

Is she crazy?

Besides, when did she get rich? Is she born?

"Lemon?"

Le Ning recovered, her eyelashes trembled, and she looked at the staff in front of her: "I'm sorry."

"Lemon" is a nickname given to her by netizens. For convenience, most people now call her like this.

The staff smiled and said, "It's okay."

"How about making a product introduction first?"

"...Okay."

After the serious interview, the host and staff took the interview book to the opposite side to look at her.

Le Ning sat on a short sofa, and the beauty in the red dress was still beautiful even if she was a little bad.

The host calmed up and interviewed her:

"We sent a small benefit to fans today and randomly selected five questions to satisfy everyone's curiosity."

The host looked at the camera and asked, "What do you think of Lemon?"

Le Ning naturally cooperated. The end of her eyes raised and the corners of her lips squeezed gently: "Of course it's ok."

The host nodded: "The first question, everyone knows that Le Ning, you are actually a financial graduate. Why did you suddenly embark on the road of beauty blogger?"

Le Ning thought for a moment and said the answer that had been prepared for a long time.

The next few were also relatively regular. At the last question, the host smiled mysteriously: "The last question is a little special. I don't know if Le Ning can answer it for everyone."

Le Ning was slightly stunned, and the host smiled and said, "Everyone is curious about your love life. Your fans all want to know, Le Ning, have you ever liked anyone?"

Le Ning: "..."

As soon as she spoke, a blurred figure appeared in front of her eyes again.

After a moment, in front of the host's curious eyes, Le Ning nodded with a smile.

"Yes."

"Is it convenient to chat?"

Le Ning nodded, but did not avoid it: "I have been in high school."

"Then what?" The host was extremely curious: "What kind of boy is there? Is there any contact now?"

Le Ning laughed and thought again of the scene that she had the cheek to send water several times after being rejected too young. After being teased, she was rejected again. The comment said, "It's a ruffian."

The host was stunned.

Le Ning chuckled and said briskly, "Just kidding, you are just an ordinary boy."

The host choked, "Are you sure it's an ordinary boy?" She looked at the beauty in front of her and asked, "What about now? Is there any connection?"

"No."

"Then have you ever thought about getting in touch with him?"

Le Ning raised her eyebrows and said without hesitation, "No."