Chapter 40

All the thoughts of Le Ning were taken away by the people in front of her.

When Zhou Ran first kissed, he actually left some room, probably giving her time to push him away, or something else.

Kissing, Le Ning couldn't help sobbing. The next second, Zhou Ran pried open her shellfish teeth and got in.

Her body trembled and she felt indescribably.

It seems that it is written like Ruan Qiu's novel, crisp, but it is greedy.

The man is strong. At this time, he is completely reckless and fierce, which is completely different from his attitude towards lemon boiling frogs in warm water during this period.

Le Ning's mind would not turn in an instant, and she was obediently "running" by the person in front of her.

He kissed him without politeness at all, at least Le Ning thought so.

At first, it was better to taste it, and then... Le Ning had a kind of way that she might be the first to die tonight because of hypoxia and kissing.

Her eyelashes trembled and she pushed down the man in front of her.

Zhou Ran let go and gave her space to breathe.

The two of them breathed together. He withdrew but did not stop.

Zhou Ran kissed the corners of her lips, which was extremely gentle. The tip of her tongue swept her lips and contained her lips bit by bit.

This time, he is much gentler than just now.

Le Ning's heart beat with his movements, completely out of control, as if everything was in a mess.

After a long time.

There were only two people breathing in the room. Zhou Ran looked at the person whose face and neck were red in his arms, and his eyes stopped deep on her ruddy and seductive lips.

His throat knot rolled down.

After feeling Zhou Ran's eyes, Le Ning bit her lips and stared at him wetly.

The room is full of ambiguous atmosphere.

Zhou Ran reached out and touched her face. Le Ning's eyelashes trembled: "Le Ning."

Le Ning didn't say anything and closed her eyes and didn't want to see him.

Zhou Ran lowered his head and fell a kiss above her eyes. His voice was hoarse and said, "I can't help it."

Le Ning's heart trembled and felt his warm lips shut above her eyes.

Zhou Ran just wanted to talk, and the mobile phone outside began to ring.

Both of them were stunned. Le Ning pushed the person away and gasped, "Your mobile phone."

Zhou Ran also knew that the call from now could not be missed. He whispered, "I'm sorry."

He walked quickly to the living room.

"Hey."

Xie Wei's voice came over there: "Captain Zhou, a new case has appeared in C University."

Zhou Ran squeezed his mobile phone and tightened his voice and said hoarsely, "I'll come right away."

He turned his head to the open room.

"Le Ning."

Le Ning turned on the lamp on the bedside table and looked up at him: "Go quickly. The case is the first."

Zhou Ran took a deep breath and said in a low voice, "When I come back, I'll tell you, don't go anywhere tonight, and don't open the door if anyone knocks."