Chapter 29

To be honest, Le Ning really doesn't know.

She always thought that... Zhou Ran was already here. Since he met again, Zhou Ran and even everyone around him have never said that he has just been transferred back. With Xie Wei, he has a very good relationship with him, as if he has always been a tacit partner.

Le Ning's thoughts were full of times. Zhou's mother also realized that she seemed to have missed something. She cleared her throat, patted Le Ning on the shoulder and said, "Don't worry too much. Zhou Ran will solve it."

"Okay."

Le Ning answered with a smile and looked at Zhou's mother, who was well maintained in front of her: "Thank you, auntie. Go to bed early, too."

"Okay, good night, lime."

"Good night."

After Zhou's mother left, Le Ning closed the door and lay back in bed.

She turned her sideways and stared at her mobile phone for a long time. She still couldn't help not sending a message to Zhou Ran, but Le Ning felt that she needed to do something to distract her attention.

She didn't want to think too much, but sometimes the problem was raised, forcing her to think more.

It's very entangled and distressed.

She scratched her hair and directly dialed the voice call to Ruan Qiu and Ji Chuchu's group.

After waiting for two minutes, Ruan Qiu's voice appeared first.

"What's wrong?"

Le Ning lay on the bed, supported the pillow on her chin, and sighed, "I don't know." Ruan Qiu choked and asked helplessly, "What's the matter? Have you watched the online news?"

Le Ning was stunned and didn't react. Ruan Qiu had begun to insult those netizens who tapped on the keyboard without waist pain.

"Tell you not to read what netizens said! Those who scolded the police were reported, spicy chicken! It's not reliable at all. If you have the ability, you can do it yourself. If this case is so easy to solve, do you need the police? I'm speechless..."

Ruan Qiu doesn't have many words to curse people. There are only a few sentences tossing and turning. Occasionally, he can get stuck when he is in a hurry.

But Le Ning listened and suddenly relaxed.

She smiled softly and was about to speak when Ji Chuchu also came in.

"Qiuqiu, you have to hit fatally."

"Ah?"

Ruan Qiu was stunned, "How to say?"

Ji Chuchu smiled and said lightly, "If you are not nonsense with them, just let them block the account."

Ruan Qiu: "..."

She held back and asked in a low voice, "How to close the account?"

At the beginning of the season, "Just ask someone to help and hack their accounts."

Ruan Qiu: "..."

Why does this simple and rude method sound so cool?

Besides, they really have friends who can block their accounts.

That was a good friend at the beginning of the season. When Le Ning first became a beauty blogger, she kept saying on the Internet that she had cosmetic surgery and thigh hugs. The private messages she received every day were all scolding her, and there were many unsightly photos from ps. In a word, she couldn't look at that kind.