Chapter 52

For Zhou Ran, it is true that Le Ning can do whatever she wants.

His hand was full of things. Although Le Ning was kissed many times, she didn't know her relatives at all.

Before long, the tooth was knocked on Zhou Ran's lips.

Zhou Ran "hised", lowered his head to take the initiative, hooked the tip of her tongue and sucked, and occupied it little by little.

...

The hotel rooms, especially this kind of vacation room with its own hot spring, have an ambiguous atmosphere in itself.

I don't know how long the two kissed. When Le Ning couldn't breathe, Zhou Ran kissed her and kissed the corners of her mouth to let her go.

"Huh?"

Le Ning was confused and her voice was hoarse: "No... don't you continue?"

Zhou Ran smiled low: "Do you still want me to continue?"

Le Ning was stunned and opened her eyes and looked at him.

She was in Zhou Ran's arms, and she would look a little taller when he held her.

Zhou Ran's eyes are beautiful, especially narrow when he squints at people.

Le Ning used to have his favorite eyes.

Zhou Ran looked at her slightly for a long time and raised his eyebrows: "What's wrong?"

Le Ning shook her head: "I'm not heavy?"

She struggled: "Put me down quickly."

Zhou Ran smiled and put her on the ground before saying, "It's okay."

He stretched out his hand and squeezed her cheek with a cool hand. Even if it was covered with cosmetics, the skin on Le Ning's face was still comfortable to touch.

Her lips are redder than lipstick.

Because she went to the cemetery, she wiped her lipstick off in the car at that time.

At this time, I only feel moist and transparent, like jelly, which attracts people to bite.

Zhou Ran's eyes sank, and his voice was hoarse and said, "Go to the break first."

"...um."

Le Ning's eyes flashed to avoid Zhou Ran's scorching eyes.

The things fell to the ground, and Le Ning and Zhou Ran bent down to pick up all of them.

Le Ning looked at it and bought everything she needed. In addition to using it, Zhou Ran even bought her something to eat.

"Are you hungry?"

Le Ning was slightly stunned and turned her head to look at him: "It's a little bit."

"Would you like to eat in the hotel or outside?"

"Inside it."

Zhou Ran nodded and Le Ning said, "I'll remove my makeup."

"Yes."

Zhou Ran watched the person rush into the bathroom and silently raised the corners of his lower lip.

Zhou Ran also bought pajamas for Le Ning. Le Ning was really a little cold. Before the meal was delivered, she took a shower and prepared to soak in the hot spring later.

After taking a shower, people were obviously much warmer.

As soon as she came out of the bathroom, Zhou Ran looked up.