Chapter 67

A year ago, getting married was very far away for Le Ning.

At that time, she hadn't met last week again. She had been living as she wanted with Ruan Qiu and Ji Chuchu.

You don't have to tell anyone where you want to do whatever you want.

If you are happy, you can go out with your friends, and if you are unhappy, you can stay at home alone all day.

Life is very casual. She lives according to her free ideas.

Later, when they met last week, the two met again and again, and all kinds of obstacles were together.

Although it was a little unexpected, it seemed to be a little happy.

For Zhou Ran, Le Ning still has a lot of expectations.

Up to now--

Obviously, when Ruan Qiu asked her a few days ago, she said it was still early and hadn't thought about it.

But now when watching people kneel in front of themselves on one knee, Le Ning has only one idea in her mind.

Promise him.

She has the most real desire in her heart. I don't know since when she seems to be eager to look forward to this day.

Obviously... I haven't been in love for a long time, less than a year.

But she just wants to be with this person. She feels happy when she wants to spend her life together, seeing him every day in the future, looking for him when she wants to find him, and doing something to him.

I think the future is worth looking forward to.

Le Ning looked down at him.

The two eyes are opposite each other.

Zhou Ran looked at her and was a little nervous for the first time.

"Lime?"

In fact, Zhou Ran has imagined many places to propose before, and he also wants to give Le Ning a vigorous proposal.

But tonight I don't know why. After watching the movie and hearing Le Ning's worries, he found that he couldn't wait.

Everything else doesn't matter. He just wants to give this person a sense of security.

Tell her, no.

They will never be separated in their lives.

"Marry me and I want to have a future with you."

Le Ning's heart beat heavily. Her voice was a little hoarse and she said without hesitation, "Okay."

She wants to promise him.

I want to marry him.

When I didn't realize it, I already had this idea in my heart.

Zhou Ran has never been so nervous for more than two decades.

This will give Le Ning a ring, but she will become nervous.

Le Ning was not in a hurry, so she looked at him with a smile.

After putting on the ring, she raised her hand and looked at Zhou Ran's neck with both hands and said, "It's beautiful. I like it very much."

Zhou Ran lowered his head and kissed her lip.

He put his hand on the back of her head and seemed a little anxious and couldn't wait for the next step.

Le Ning is active and enthusiastic.