Chapter 12: Darkness

~Unknow POV~

I don't remember anything, but I had a feeling that they weren't supposed to be here.

They were intruders so I forced them out. They'll come back, I know they will. From what I've seen, the blue one and the orange one will not give up so easily.

I must stop them. But why?

~Yuma's House~

Astral fell back with a cry of shock. The Astral Being fell flat on his butt while Vector bolted into a sitting position, gripping the sides of his head as a headache formed.

Yuma immediately ran to Astral and tried to help him up but his hands went right through the Astral Being like they always do. Instead, the human sat next to the Astral Being until he recovered and sat up.

"What happened?" Yuma asked worriedly. "You guys looked like you were having some trouble and then you both just suddenly went, well this." with that he gestured to Astral and Vector.

Astral sighed. "I do not know. Someone pushed us out of Vector's mind before we could do anything."

"Wait, 'someone?'" Dumon questioned. "As in someone who wasn't you or Vector was in his mind at the time.

Both the crazed Barian and the Astral Being nodded, both with confused faces to everyone's surprise. "What did the person look like?" Dumon asked.

"The person...well.. I don't really know. It was very hard to see her, but from what little detail I saw, the person was a girl and she had this strange aura surrounding her." Astral noted thoughtfully.

"Maybe if you guys try again, that lady would let you guys search Vector's mind." Yuma suggested. However the idea was quickly dismissed with a wave of Astral's hand.

"No. From what she used to push us out of Vector's mind and the way she used it, plus her emotional effort suggests that she is not going to let us search his mind. We have to go in there and take her by force."

There was an argument after that. The Barian Emperors and Yuma were worried that if indeed Astral and Vector went into the Barian's mind and took the lady by force, it would damage his mind in some way, but Astral, with his reasoning, and Vector, with his stubborn and determined mind, won in the end.

Much to their grumbling, they all reluctantly agreed. There was another discussion after that about taking Vector to the Astral world which everyone agreed to after some time and planning.Unlike last time, everyone was immediately transported to the Astral World as soon as it was clear  that they were going to the Astral World.

They landed in the Astral Tower. Astral gestured for everyone to follow as he led them to an examining room, mentally contacting Eliphas and Ena.

The examining room was a large, circular room filled with blue, transparent crystals. There were very few windows in this room, maybe two or three and that was it. On the other side of the room was a bed made of the same crystals in the room. Three other doors were in the room. Two led to other places in the Astral Tower while the last one was a closet.

Yuma and the Barians looked around the room with curiosity. "This place is all blue." Shark said in a bored tone.

"It certainly is, but I do not know why." Astral agreed which made Yuma and some of the more laid back Barians laugh.

At that moment, Eliphas and Ena came in, both with serious expressions. The laughter stopped when they entered.

"Eliphas. Ena." Astral addressed professionally. "You both know the task at hand, yes?" Both Astral Beings nodded stiffly with another nod from Astral.