Chapter 18: Half

Aloha, everyone! ^^ It's been SO long since I've updated this story! I am deeply sorry for that! >^< I don't have a writer's block so don't worry about that! I've actually been very busy with some stuff in the Main Land and before that, school >^< I'm so sorry that it took nearly a month for me to update this story, but now that I'm back and it's summer I'll be updating more! :D

Also, the song I put in this chapter is Rose's and Vector's shipping theme song! (If it isn't there, someone tell me! >^<)

I actually have two songs for them. The other one is called "Everything's Alright." by Laura Shigihara ^^ I'll post it in the next chapter!

☆彡 ★彡 ☆彡 ★彡☆彡 ★彡 ☆彡 ★彡

Yuma sighed, sitting where he and the gang usually hanged out during lunch. It was late afternoon and the sun was soon to be in that setting stage. The red haired boy looked upon the school with a frown, not knowing what to do at all.

He and everyone else just got back from the Astral World. Everything ended up being a disaster with Mizael and Luna arguing. It was obvious that Mizael didn't trust Luna at all so he questioned and accused her. Luna was more than happy to answer his questions but the accusations angered her which caused the arguments in the first place!

Both Luna and Mizael were about to burst out into a fight if not for Astral and Eliphas stopping them. With more questions than answers, the gang decided to leave Luna alone to let her cool off. Mizael was thoroughly scolded by Merag for his behavior, though it seemed that the Dragon Tamer shrugged it off.

They came back in the morning way before anyone was awake.

After much more discussion and sometime to think, they went to school and did their usual routine. Yuma explained what just happened to Tori and the rest of his friends when he met up with them.

After school there was a lot on Yuma's mind. Why there was he did not know. To Yuma, everything was a mess and confusing! For some reason, he had a feeling that there was something deeper to all this but what?

"What are you thinking about?" asked a voice from behind him. Yuma recognized it to be Astral's voice.

"Just about what to do now." Yuma replied with a sigh, "Luna said that in order to free Vector's memories we have to find whoever holds the other half of her power. She said we have to find that person no matter what."

"And? Do you think you know who it is?"

It was a while before the boy answered, "I think it's Rose. I mean, it would make sense. She was in Vector's hidden memories which means that she obviously has some connection with all of this."

"Very good thinking, boy."

"Boy?" Astral never calls me boy... Yuma turned to look at whoever it was behind him. Sitting not far from him was Luna. Her eyes showed that she was smirking, but it was a playful smirk by the twinkle in her eyes.

"Lu-luna?!" Yuma exclaimed. He jumped to his feet, eyes wide at the woman before him. "I thought Astral was behind me!"

Surprisingly, Luna laughed! It wasn't in a sadistic and cruel way like Yuma expected it to be but it was cute and almost genuine. "I can mimic people's voices, you idiot!" she said in Astral's voice again, switching over to Yuma's own voice mid-sentence.