Chapter 22: Lost Family

As Vector ran through the hallways of the castle that was once his kingdom he heard small mumbles coming from Rose as though the girl was possessed by a demon.

He ignored all of these words as he stumbled across a familiar room. It was the room he and Rose played in when they were kids in their past lives.

Vector pursed his lips. Reluctantly, he entered the room and laid Rose on one of the beds.

"This will have to do for now, I guess..." he said with a sigh.

The crazed Barian sat next to his friend, simply staring off into space. Today's events were certainly something he didn't expected.

Mumbled words could still be hears from Rose and Vector wondered if her memories were finally unlocked and slowly coming back to the girl.

~Serenia and Don Thousand~

The two beings, one Astral and one Barian, walked through a long, dark hallway. Serenia was practically leading the way, looking every which way for some odd reason Don Thousand didn't know.

She seemed to be looking for something. Every few steps, Serenia would close her eyes and concentrate. After a while, she'd open her eyes and run down either the same hallway or a different one.

The Barian God eventually became curious and asked, "Is there something we're searching for here?"

Serenia nodded eagerly, "I can sense someone's energy near! It's faint, very faint, but it's still there." she held the Barian God's hand and with her touch, Don Thousand was able to feel the faint energy coming far below them.

"Why are we following this energy? This could be the man Luna warned us about." He gave Serenia a serious look, but she only ignored him.

Hours before Rose and Nahoa came to the Airship, Luna took the liberty of telling everyone of the same man she warned Rose about, except she told them to stay away from him no matter what the costs may be.

She told them that he was a dangerous man and that only she could deal with his power long enough for the others to get away.

They noticed that she didn't say she could defeat him. When they asked why and if she could, she told them something that sent chills down their spines.

Serenia only giggled in excitement, "Exactly, my little Donny-kun." and with that, she dragged him down the hallway, now running with their interlocked hands.

The Barian God sighed and followed the girl as they ran. His thoughts as of right now were of her calling him "Donny-kun". It was an annoying nickname, that was true, but he didn't mind being called that compared to Luna's nickname.

Minutes later, the two beings ran into a locked room. In this room was the energy that Serenia sensed.

The door leading to the room was tall and sturdy, covered in some kind of markings. Whether the markings were a language or not, neither Beings could tell.

The energy from inside was still faint but it could still be felt. A small moan escaped from the room, making Serenia nearly jump from surprise.

Upon hearing the moan and revoering from her initial surprise, the Astral girl smiled, grinning from ear to ear like a child.

She placed her hand on the door to test it out and to see if she could open somehow but when she did, an electric current ran through her! It entered her body, making her twitch! The Astral Being yelped, immediately jumping back before serious damage could be done.

Her hand had a slight twitch due to the electrical current but that was nothing compared to how her body was twitching. Serenia knelt down in order to think of a way to get rid of this current inside her. She barely managed to keep herself still!