Chapter 3: Astral

Shiro and the girl threw punches at one another non-stop. The girl dodged all of Shiro's punches while she landed all her punches on various parts all over him. Shiro growled and stumbled back when the girl landed a kick to his stomach.

The girl landed on her feet and smirked at Shiro. "Not so tough are you now, huh, you big bully?" the girl sneered. Shiro glared at her then charged right at her, rearing his fist back again. At the very last second, the girl jumped out of the way, landing behind and kicked him forward. The bully stumbled and fell from the kick's impact. He landed on the floor with a loud thud.

Crossing her arms, the girl glared down at the bully with a sneer "I really don't understand why people like you pick on other people for your own amusement." Shiro propped himself on his knees and hands, glaring up at the girl in front of him.

The girl ignored his glare and looked over to Spencer who was being helped up by Yuma and Tori. She smiled and waved to the three students, then turned on her heels and left the crowd before they could see her face clearly and identify her.

Shiro got up ad ran after her, but he was soon tripped over by Rio, who stuck her leg out to trip him. She then stomped her foot down on his back, glaring at him "What do you have to say, Shiro?! Explain yourself!"

The bully rolled his eyes, then pushed down with his arms, lifting himself up which caused Rio to lose her balance and fall back. Shark caught her just in time, now glaring at Shiro.

The Barian king was about to scold Shiro for doing that his sister when the crowd went silent. The kids in the center looked over to an opening in the crowd where the principle, Mrs. Hearts, came strolling through the crowd like a boss. The students cleared a path for her, shrinking back as they did cause they didn't want to get in trouble.

Everyone looked at Shiro, then at Spencer, then at Yuma and his friends, who were in the circle of students as well. Mrs. Hearts reached the students in the center and crossed her arms disappointed way. "Someone explain what happened or I'll give everyone here detentions!"

Despite the threat of a detention, everyone remained silent and stared at Mrs. Hearts. The principal stared back, still crossing her arms with a glare.

She opened her mouth to speak, about to announce everyone's detention, but was interrupted by a random kid in the crowd speaking up. He explained the fight to the principal, who scowled and rubbed her temples. After some minutes, the bell rang which meant that lunch was over.

The principal excused everyone to their last class of the day. Once that was done, everyone left faster than roaches fleeing from a bright light. The only ones who remained were Yuma, his friends, Shiro, Spencer, and the Barian Emperors.

Shiro stood up, dusting himself off then crossed he arms as he knew he was caught and couldn't do anything about it. He glared at Spencer who shrank back, hiding behind Tori and Yuma who were nearest to him.

"You, young man, are going to get a stern talking to and a two whole months of detention!" Mrs. Hearts yelled at Shiro, placing her hands on her hips. The bully rolled his eyes and huffed, turning away.

Mrs. Hearts looked to everyone else and gave them a kind smile, thanking them for helping Spencer. However, it was not them who helped Spencer. It was that mysterious girl who left long before Mrs. Hearts came.

Shark spoke up and told Mrs. Hearts about the mysterious girl who was the one who actually helped Spencer. Mrs. Hearts was surprised. She looked around in case the girl was still around, lingering in the shadows maybe, but she wasn't there. No one was.

Everyone else decided to look around as well, especially Shrio, who wanted to beat the crap out of her! After minutes of looking around the field and the tardy bell ringing, Mrs. Hearts sighed then asked the kids if they knew or saw her.