2) party incident

(Jenna on the left and Bella on the right in the picture above, you can click it to get a better view)

I woke up to knocking on my dorm door, I rush to see who it was. It was Jenna, "what are you doing, we're supposed be getting coffee." She giggles.

"Oh my god I forgot to put an alarm, come in and wait until I'm done dressing up in the bathroom." I say, Jenna walks in and sits on the bed while I change in the bathroom.

I took a quick shower, wore some skinny jeans and a green sweater. As I walked out of the bathroom I put on my shoes as me and Jenna wrap our arms together while walking out the door.

While we were on our way to the coffee shop, we talked about random things and we planned some days to hang out together.

Me and Jenna were laughing while we were in the coffee shop about the stupidest things, I liked Jenna and she reminds me of my sister.

It makes me happy that it feels like I have her again, I lost her and my mother 6 years ago in a fire that my drunk father made one night. A month later after the fire he blamed everything on me as he burned me, abused me, and cut me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Anyways we should go the mall tomorrow, it'll be fun!" Jenna adds into our conversation, I nod as we head out finishing our drinks.

We waited at the crosswalk so me and Jenna could cross the street, as we waited I saw someone in one of the cars that I wish didn't see. Harry, "holy shit Jenna go go goo." I rush when the crosswalk light turns white.

She started laughing as she noticed who was in the car, "this boy is everywhere huh" I push her while she teased me. "This isn't funny, this is creepy as fuck" I giggled out.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once we got back to the dorms me and Jenna just hung out in my dorm doing stupid things when we're bored. "Omg B, we should go to the party today. It'll be fun" he jumps up, I giggled and nodded.

Jenna got up and went to her dorm to dress up as she said it was an hour later, I kept my hair down. I put on yellow cropped shirt and some baggy high waisted washed out jeans.

I put some mascara and headed out the door, once I locked the door I saw Jenna wearing an oversized tee and some shorts, she looked different without her glasses on and contacts instead. We hugged each other and went to the party.

Once we got to the party, we blended in with the crowd of people and went to the mini bar.

We barely got there 15 minutes ago and Jenna drank at least 13 shots already, she was to drunk to talk to so I walked around and stood by the dance floor. I was just looking at the cute couples dancing on the dance floor once the slow songs came up, until I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

I turn around to see who it was, and yup. You guessed it, Harry was there. I freak out once I found out it was him, he covered my mouth and took me to an empty bedroom so he could talk to me.... I think

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He removes his hand off my mouth, "ok I don't know what you want from me, but you need to stop following me everywhere." I said before he had a chance to say anything.

He doesn't say anything but look at me up and down, once I try to walk out he shoves me to a wall and rests his hands beside both sides of my head so I couldn't move.

His hot breath touched my neck, it's dead silence until he's deep voice cuts it "you are different, and I hate that. in a good way" before walking out.

I stood there frozen and confused of what just happened, after a few minutes I walked out of the bedroom to go find Jenna.

I found her still by the bar drinking, I grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the party and back to the dorms.

I unlocked her dorm with her keys that were in her pocket, and I put her in bed so she wouldn't wake up in someone else's.

Once that was done, I was walking to my dorm door until I see Harry at the opposite end of the hallway.

I sigh and shake my head as he walks towards me, once I unlocked my door he reaches to me. "Can we talk" he said as he looked at me while I was already in my room.

I invite him in as he walks to my desk and pulls out the chair so he could sit down. He sighs and puts his hands on his face.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I walk to my bed that was in-front of the desk and sat down as a pillow is my lap. Harry removes his hands off his face and starts to speak, "I don't know who you are but once I saw you at the game, I felt shit that I haven't felt in years" he said, waiting or a response.

I look up to him with a lose of words, "I-I uh-" I say, not able to complete full sentences. "What kind of game your playing here girl, cause I need ya" he said as he tried to kiss me.

I push him away before he could, I made a mistake doing that over the expression I saw on his face. "I-Im sorry I didn't mean to-" I say, he chuckles, but an angry chuckle. "It's fine" he said before sitting back down.

"Look, Im not playing any games with you. I am Bella White originally from Canada that just came to this college for a degree, I don't know you but I heard that you did horrible things in your past and I don't want to mess with you. So please just stay away from me, I'm scared of you" I say standing up trying to push him out.

His eyes widened in shock, "y-your scared of me?" He said with confusion. I nod my head with fright as I push him out.

His face turns gray and theres a frown of his face as I shut the door terrified of what just happened.

I knew he was still standing there, after 5 minutes later he finally left. I went straight to sleep and tried forgetting of how he just tried to kiss me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As thoughts run through my head, my thoughts twisted and ended up thinking of relationships.

Yes I've had a kiss here and there by men but I never dated anyone.

It seems nice but no men had ever wanted to commit like that with me, I've always wanted a boyfriend but no one has ever wanted me.

But not with Harry, he's scary and very aggressive with people as I see around the school campus. He's just not my type, he's too- Harry if you know what I'm saying.

I shook that thought out of my head as I rest my eyes for the next day as me and Jenna are going to the mall. That'll get my head out of my thoughts of this stalker Harry.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hay luvs Stacy here
I promise the chapters will get better and better so please stick with me for tomorrow
Hope you enjoyed and please star the book and comment!
Bye bye ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️