11) secrets

*8 months later*

As the fall turned into winter, winter turned into spring, me and Harry have been very happy with each other. He has healed very quickly from his fight months ago. I've had a fight with Harry the other day because he was drunk all night and didn't care who he was with or what he was doing, so I had to drag him out of the bar and back home.

Nothing has happened between us, except our relationship is strong and amazing. Jenna keeps asking me if we had sex, and I keep telling her no. I'm not really for that yet.

It was spring break so me and Harry were having the best time so far, and it's only the first day.

While we road bikes together around the park we stop at the lake to sit down and talk for a bit.

We hold each other tight together, I look up at Harry as he kissed me. "Bella?" He asked, I give him my attention so he would keep going, "do you wanna go camping this week?" I got super excited when he told me that, I love camping.

I look up at Harry and kiss him, "of course! I love camping" he got super excited and kissed me multiple times.

We got back on our bikes so we would go back to Harry's place, once we got in I plop onto Harry's bed exhausted.

Harry stood on the side of the bed and leaned over to kiss me, he went to his drawers so he would pack his bag for camping cause we wanted to go tomorrow.

Once he finished he picked me up from the bed while I laughed, "now let's go over to your place and pack your bag missy. Your staying here tonight with me so we could wake up first thing and drive to the camping site, it's 3 hours away and we gotta get a good spot." He said.

I kissed him on his neck, his lips and  hugged him tightly and I nod. He puts me down so we could go on out and back to my dorm, on our drive back me and Harry talked about what we were going to do over there.

He said that he has a list of ideas he wanted to do so it'll be fun for the both of us.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once we got to my dorm, I unlock the door, take our shoes off and I started to pack. Harry was behind me kissing me neck and holding my waist.

I'm a little ticklish there so I started to giggle and I turned around as I kissed Harry and pushed him on the bed.

I finished packing and I turned to Harry, he got up from the bed and we put our shoes on than he picked me up by my thighs. He carried me outside the dorm, took my keys and locked the door than carried me to the car.

I couldn't stop laughing, he is my world. I hugged him while he took my to the car as I was kinda scared he would drop me or something.

Once we got to the car he put me down and opens the door for me, I kiss him before getting in and driving back to his apartment.

I put my bag in the backseat and Harry comes in the car to kiss me before driving back, Harry put some music on and I admired all the lights outside.

Once we got back we went inside, took our shoes off, and laid on the bed together all cuddly. Harry was the big spoon and I was the little, he held me super tight and close to him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Harry's POV

It was morning already and it was the day we were to go camping, I didn't want to wake up Bella yet. I'll get everything ready until I wake her up.

I put our bags in the car, packed food and drinks. And I packed a tent just in case there aren't any available cabins.

Than I got myself ready,I took a quick shower and wore a tank top, some skinny jeans, and my boots.