25) The fight

It was the day that I were to fight, I was quiet nervous but happy at the same time.

About me and Harry, we didn't get back together. After the last Thursday we slept together, I've been.... avoiding him.

I was just scared and didn't know what I was doing, I'll go and see him after my fight I guess, if I'm not bleeding of course.

I woke up and went to get breakfast, I had quite the appetite today. Once I was finished eating I headed to the gym as James wanted me to practice all day today until the show started.

They set the ring up in the main big gym so I had to practice in a private room, because some people like to work out in peace.

So I grabbed the radio, put some music on and started training.

It's been about 3-4 hours of myself training in the private room until I hear a thud at the door.

I open it up to find James standing there, "oh hi James, did you need something?" I asked.

He looks up from his phone, "oh yes Bella, so right now you can take a break and go back to your place or something we need to get everything ready for the fight tonight." He adds.

I grab a towel to whip my sweat away, "ok than where will I train when I get back and before the fight starts?" I question.

James eyes widen, "ahhh yes, almost forgot. You will be training in the room I've prepared for you." He adds taking me to look at the room, I was surprised by the place.

"Wow, why haven't I seen this place before?" I asked. James chuckled, "that's because it's always blocked by boxes filled with equipment, this is where all my boxers come before the fight and after it. It's got a punching bag, one of those mirrors with the lights around it, you know the one celebrities use, a bathroom and a closet to put your boxing clothes in." I laughed at his comment.

"I see that, thanks James" I say, "and when your opponent comes, he'll train in the private room" he add I nod and I went to the woman's locker room to take my boxing shorts and bra to the room, take a shower in the bathroom they had and headed back to my dorm.

I stayed in there until I hear a knock at the door, I open it to find Noah there. "Hay Bella, just wanted to see if I could hang around here if you don't mind." He asks.

I invite him in as he plopped on the couch, he started talking about his trip to his mom and how she's feeling much better now.

"You know Bella... I haven't seen you talking to that boy anymore" he says, I freeze at his saying.

"Huh, who? Harry, oh yea he's.... Nothing. He probably had things to do these past 2 weeks you know." I say nervously.

"Mhmm" Noah said bobbling his head side to side and waving his finger around.

"Girl I know are not lying to me, what happened between you two?" He asked knowing I was lying the first time.

I giggled, "nothing we just hung out those past 2-3 days, than I've been avoiding him..." I say while grabbing some clothes to put in my duffel back to put in the room.

"Where are you going?" He asked, I look up at him. "Oh Im going to spend the night over at my friends house." I say obviously lying.

"Oh ok, we'll it was nice talking to you, and don't think this Harry conversation is over women, I'll be back tomorrow" Noah said with a little funny attitude on his way to the door.

Once he leaves and I hear his door open and shut from the outside I quickly grabbed my back and headed to the gym.

Once I got there I see that James was outside waiting for me, once I reached him, he spoke. "Alright so your gonna go through the entrance that leads straight to you room, your component is already here but you both must not see each other before the fight." He adds, I nod and walked through the door.