3) the library

I woke up really early so I could get breakfast for myself at this new place across the street, after I ordered food I sat at a table that's next to the window.

I was on my phone as I waited for my food, I thought today was going to be a Harry-free day. Thought wrong, I see him walking past the window until he noticed me. He looked at me with shock and walked in the breakfast place to sit with me.

I roll my eyes as I try to get up and sit somewhere else, but he grabs my wrist with a desperate look in his eyes. I slowly sat back down across from him, he fiddled with his fingers as I put my finger on my temple as I waited for him to say something.

He looks up at me with a stronger look on his face, "can I take you out on a proper date, I promise you I'm not like how they described me to you. Let ME explain myself" he said, I look up at him with shock as he would say such thing, I nod as I get up to pick up my order and walk back to my dorm.

I feel Harry behind me as he said "I'll take you out later next weekend" I didn't bother to look at him, I kept walking while I nod.

As I got to my dorm I release a sigh I didn't know I was holding, I sat down on my desk as I ate my breakfast and listened to music.

I hear a knock on the door once I finished my food, I got up to open it and find Jenna half asleep and looking dead. "Bella I can't go out today, my head is pounding and I'm really sleepy. We'll go out next weekend" she said, walking away as I close my door.

I shrugged my shoulders and got ready to go out by myself, I put on a sweatshirt and some skinny jeans.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I put my shoes on and headed out the door, I didn't know where to go so I just went to the campus and went to the library to read some books.

Thank goodness no one was there, so I was by myself and I could listen to some music while I read.

I put on some classics as I open up a book that I thought was interesting I saw on the shelf. I sat on one of the beanbags they had there and started reading.

I pulled my knees against my chest and laid down sideways, half an hour later I finished the book and decided to find another.

I went to the far back of the library to find a good book of my liking, as I shuffled through the shelves I felt presence behind me.

I turn around quickly to find Harry there, I scream without thought. He just laughed at me which I took to offense.

I push him "what is wrong with you, you scared the shit out of me. What are you even doing here" I say, after he finished laughing he replied, "I come here to read when no one is here. It's much better than people all around and touching you." As he picks up the book I dropped.

I look up at him while he has the book in his hand, I stare into his green eyes. I take the book and shake the thought of him out of my head.

I turn around to go sit back down to the seat I was in earlier, I felt him following. I didn't care at this point, I gave up on trying to get him away from me.

As I sit down back on the beanbag he squishes the both of us as he sits next to me. He puts his arm around my shoulder, I flinched by his action.

I turn to look at him with fear in my eyes, "why are you doing this. There are so many other girls here why'd you have to go and choose me." I rush, he doesn't even look at me. He's 'reading', "cause I like you. I can't quite tell what I like but I like something" he said gesturing his hands to explain.