12) Trust

I wake up the next day to find myself on the bed alone, I look around the cabin to see where Harry was.

I look out the window to find him sitting on the deck, I put on my shoes and walked to him. I sat down next to Harry to find him smoking, he told me he smokes but only when something was in his mind.

He looks down at me and exhales a breath to release the smoke, "good morning dimples" he said, I looked at him concerned and took the cigarette out of his hand.

He looks at me confused, I get up to throw is away and sat back down. "What's wrong Harry, you only smoke when your in deep thought" I say, he sighs and looks down at the water.

He looks up at the sky while squinting his eyes than taking my hand into his. "I have a lot on my mind right now." I let go of his hands and looked down.

"It's my scars, isn't." I ask, I look back at him while he looks down. I knew it was about them, I stood up. "I knew I should've never told you, people react the same way and I had to hide away from the police so they wouldn't take me away. I'm sorry" I said before walking in the cabin and getting the car keys.

I could drive off cause it wasn't my car, I just sat in there and locked the doors while I cried. The last person I have ever told them about my scars was my friend in 6th grade and my school had police come and take me away, but I ran and never stopped running.

I hear a knock on the window, it was Harry. "Go away!" I shout, Harry shouts back, "no I want to talk." I look up at him and I unlock the door.

He sat in the driver seat as I sat in the passenger, I had my knees against my chest and my hands on my face while I cried many tears away.

I felt Harry moving away my hands off my face, he had a small smile on his face. "Baby you are my world and will always be, and little scars with a story isn't going to break that. Everything you go through I will be right behind ready to catch you when you fall." He said, a smile grew on my face.

I nod at him while whipping my tears away, we both get out the car and back inside to eat.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Once we finished eating, we both go up to change as we wanted to go out, I wore a simple romper and my sneakers. Harry wore a white shirt with a green button down shirt over it opened with some skinny jeans.

Harry's POV

Once we headed out the door, Bella was in-front of me and I was behind her. Once I locked the door and we walked to the door I saw how stunning she was.

She put glasses on her eyes and pulls out a pair to put on me, I smiled at her and before I could, she kisses me.

We hop in the car and decided to head to the mall, we put on some music and I held Bella's upper thigh in my hand as she did the same to me.

She were to kiss me every red light and bonus's after the light turns green. I love my beautiful princess I have by my side every day.

Once we got there we hop out the car and walked in the mall holding hands, we walked around hopping from store to store. I bought a pair of boots and Bella bought matching ones, I was happy that we could match at something.

Every time we would get out of a store Bella would say thank you and give me a quick kiss even if she didn't buy anything.

After hours of being in the mall, me and Bella head out to go eat lunch back at the cabin cause we wanted to cook our own meals together.

Once we got back Bella walked around the car and took my hand into hers, we walk to the cabin and into it.

We take our shoes off and headed into the kitchen to start cooking, we decided to make a simple dish, pasta with chicken pieces in it.