8) Commitment

Harry's POV
I wake up to find myself on the couch as I remembered Bella came over crying last night, I walk over to the bathroom and wash my face.

I take a quick shower and I walk out the bathroom with a towel around my waist and my body dripping with water, I see Bella was sound asleep and holding a pillow tightly.

I kissed her cheek and dressed up, I wore a black and white striped shirt with black skinny jeans. By the time I was done I see Bella awake, she had tears in her eyes.

I walk over to the bed and crotch down to her and I cup her cheek with my hand. I  take her hand and held her up so she would stand with me, I hold her chin and kiss her softly.

My stomach turned when she would put her arms around my neck, I pick her up and we break from the kiss. She smiles at me whipping her tears away, I hug her so tightly in my arms never wanting to let go.

She has her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms wrapped around my neck, I held her like she was made out of paper skin and glass bones. I don't want this to fade away.

I put her down gently and told her to go take a shower and that I have brought her clothes from her dorm. She nods and walks to the shower.

I take out the clothes as she was in the bathroom washing herself, I didn't know where to put the clothes. She probably didn't want to walk out with just a towel around her body or else she's get uncomfortable.

I grabbed the clothes and hung it on the door nob and walked to the bed to make it.

By the time i was done I hear Bella shouting, "Harry where did you put the clothes that you brought from my dorm?!" I chuckled to myself. "Its hung up on the door nob?!" I shout back.

I hear the door open so she would get the clothes, I laughed at how cute she was sticking her head out.

She smiled quickly at me and went back into the bathroom to change, by the time I was done cleaning around the apartment she walks out the bathroom looking extra beautiful.

I wanted to grab her beautiful self and kiss her I swear to god

I wanted to grab her beautiful self and kiss her I swear to god. "You picked a good outfit for a boy" she said, I smiled proud at that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's POV

Harry picked a cute and simple outfit for me which I am impressed, if I asked any other boy they probably would've given me my bathing suit.

We wear our shoes and head out as I didn't have class today, Harry walks to the car and opens it for me.

I thank him and sit down, moments later Harry sits down and released a big sigh. "Ok so... I don't know how to show you that you can trust me but if it means to show you everything than so be it. I'm going to show you everything I like to do and explain a little about myself every step we take" Harry explained, backing up into and into the street.