4) Night at the apartment

I wake up to the sun in my eyes coming from the window, I look at the time to see it was 6:40! I had class in 20 minutes and had to get ready as fast as I can.

I put on a mini green dress on and put some converse on, I grabbed my laptop and my phone than headed out the door.

I run across the campus to get to my class, I got there just in time to see Jenna waiting for me.

I walk over to Jenna and sit beside her, "where have you been you were almost late to class?" She asked, I took out my laptop from my bag and smiled.

I didn't want the person behind us to listen in into our conversation, "oh my god. Something happened" she figured out with me saying a word.

I shush her and told her that I would say it after class, she nods and we start the lesson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour flew by and the class was already over, I pack up my things as Jenna did the same.

Once we finished packing up and getting ready to go out next class Jenna kept bugging me on how she wanted me to tell her what happened yesterday. "Ok! Ok! I'll tell you now hush yourself will ya" I giggled.

While we walked to  our second class I told her everything that happened, "than we exchanged number and he wished me a good night than left." I say, finishing my story.

Jenna looked at me shocked by my story, "HOLY SHIT HE LIKES Y-" she shouts but I cover her mouth as she's being really loud.

I laughed by her reaction, "yes yes he does, now shut up before someone hears you." I say, removing my hand of her mouth.

One we got to class I see that Harry was next sitting next to the entrance (the back of the college class room), I look straight into his green eyes and he winked back at me.

I looked down while my cheeks blushed, shit can he see me blushing.

Me and Jenna walk down to the middle of the room and took our laptops out and set them down on the desk in-front of us.

My phone lights up as I get a text from an unknown number. I read the message to find out it's Harry.

(H for Harry and B for Bella)

H: hay it's me, Harry

B: oh hi, umm you do know we're in class right

H: lol I know but I just wanted to interact with you somehow

B: ohhhhh is the bad boy from England using big words now

H: haha very funny miss virgin,

I didn't text back at him, I don't like the fact that he's using it against me as a joke.

H: I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you

B: it's fine I guess, let's just pay attention

H: ok

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The class went by fast, me and Jenna went out separate ways as we didn't have one class together.

As I walked to Organic Chemistry by myself for the first minute until I feel a hand grabbing my waist. It was Harry, as always.

He look at me with his forest green eyes, "I'm sorry for what I said in class while we were texting, it was wrong of me" He said with a soft tone voice.

I look into his eyes and could tell he's actually means his apology, "it's okay, just try to find something else to call me alright" I tease.

Once I was in class I forgot that I had this class with Harry, he came to sit beside me and kept playing with my hair.