10) Ghosted

Bella's POV

I wake up on Harry's bed, but alone on his bed. I look around to see where Harry was but I couldn't find him, I check my phone to see if he texted me where he was. But he didn't text me anything so I decided to text him and see here he was.

B: hay Harry, where are you?

H:

No answer, he's probably out getting things for something. I put my shoes on and headed back to my dorm to get dressed and get some coffee.

Once I reached my dorm I unlock the door and went in, I put on a sweater and some leggings. I brushed my hair out, put my shoes on, than headed out to get some coffee.

I ordered my coffee and sat down, I sat on my phone until they called my order out.

I walk out of the coffee shop and around the block to look around and buy a few clothes, I walked in one of the clothing shops and I see two girls whispering and looking towards me.

I didn't care if they were saying shit about me or not, I looked around the shop and saw this beautiful red dress. But it was too expensive for my range.

Before I walked out I hear the cashier shout, "see you later dimples." I turn around with a shocked facial experience.

I walk towards her, "excuse me?" I say to her, she looked at me up and down. "You heard me, Harry calls you that right" I didn't know what to say at that point. How does she know Harry?

She sits on her chair and leans back, "yeah I know him, he used to be a big player in London. You don't actually think he loves you, do you?" She said trying to get in my head.

I told her to shut the fuck up and I left, my head was spinning with questions but I blocked them out.

I got back to my dorm and took my shoes off, I sat on my desk so I could finish up my assignments that were assigned to me yesterday.

It was the afternoon already and I haven't heard anything from Harry, I was getting worried so I tried texting him once more.

B: Harry are you there? I'm getting worried I haven't heard from you all day.

H:

Still no answer, I couldn't sit around waiting for him to come to me, I need to find him. What if he's hurt or worse.

I got my car keys and headed out to look for him, I text Sami and Jenna to ask if they've seen Harry.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It has been 2 hours sense I left the dorm looking for Harry, it was getting dark and I am really scared now.

"Where are you Harry" I tell myself, I looked around each alley way every street thats 4 miles around his apartment but no sign of him.

I suddenly get a text from an unknown number, it might be Harry texting from another phone.

U/K: we got your boyfriend, you gotta come get him yourself.

B: what have you done with Harry!

U/K: come and see for yourself at the bar that's across his apartment.

B: I'm coming you mother fuckers

I turn my phone off and speed to the bar, what has Harry got himself into. Those mother fuckers are messing with the wrong girl.

I get there not a minute later, I slam the doors open to find Harry's hands tied up and his face all beat up, dripping with blood and filled with bruises. "MOTHER FUCKERS BETTER GIVE ME MY BOYFRIEND BACK NOW!" I shout at the three men holding Harry down.

One of the men look towards me and chuckled, "This is your girlfriend? She can't do shit to me-" he said, but before he could finish I kick his balls, punch his cheek and held him down by grabbing his hair.

He looks up and me while on his knees, "I'm sorry, you were saying?" I say, the other boys backing away from Harry as they see who I am now, "ok ok take your boyfriend, he's yours." The man begged.

I look at the bar tenders that had there hands raised up, I signal them hold the other men down and to call the cops.

2 minutes later the cops show up and take them away as I'm left to deal with the boy who got himself into this situation.

The cops thank me and I rush over to Harry to see his face, He has a black eye, bloody lips, bruises everywhere on his face. I wanted to cry, but I had to stay strong.

I untied Harry's arms and helped him walk to the car, I grab one of his arms and I wrap it around my neck as my other hand around his waist.

I sit him down at the passenger seat as I need to drive, on the way back to the apartment I was furious from what happened. I kept looking at Harry as he kept touching his bruises.

It was silent the whole way back until Harry spoke, "I'm sorry." He told me, I didn't say anything back.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Once we got to his apartment I rush to his door so I would open it for him and guide him to his room, "no no, I'm supposed to open YOUR door." He shouts, I look down at him, "shut up Harry look at yourself,  your a mess I need to help you get all better." I reply.

Once we got inside I took Harry's shoes off and my own, I walk him to the bedroom and lay him down, I tuck Harry his and went to get a towel from the kitchen, wet it and headed back to the room so I would whip away the blood. I sat on the side of the bed whipping his blood away softly.

He would flitch every time I whipped the blood away, once I finished I washed the towel and put it back into the kitchen, I sat on the side of the bed, I held Harry's cheek and he looked up at me.

I wanted to cry but I didn't want Harry to see, I kissed Harry and got up but he held onto my hand. "Please don't leave me alone, I need you." He sad softly.

I look back at him with a slight smile, "I know I'm not leaving you. I just need to get some clothes and keep them hear, I'm going to be staying here for a couple of days until your all better." I say kissing Harry's hand than letting go.

I put my shoes on and drove back to my dorm to pack some clothes with me, I packed 5 outfits and my laptop. I lock my dorm door than drove back to Harry's apartment.

Once I got there I see Harry on the balcony waiting for me, I shake my head and giggled. I walk up to him with my bag filled with clothes on my back and assorted him back inside.

I put him back in bed and I told him that I was going to change in the bathroom really quick.

Once I got back from changing, I see Harry sleeping. I sat down on the side of the bed next to Harry, kissed him and stroked his hair back.

I felt horrible that Harry had to go through what he did today, those dickheads are gonna get the best of me if I ever see them again.

I couldn't sleep, i just laid down next to Harry thinking of what girl at the store said, how the fuck does she know Harry is my question. She's not in any of our classes, that's for sure.

I got up from the bed and went into the kitchen to just sit down, thinking of many things that happened today.

I needed to rest, I washed my face and headed to sleep, I needed to buy things for Harry as He doesn't have medical supplies tomorrow, so I'll do that and I'll probably pick up some sweets afterwards.

Hay luvs Stacy here
Hope you liked the chapter, sorry for the late update
Please leave comments and votes
All the love S. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️