29) Frustration

It was Friday and I have healed very quickly, I'm back to training for my upcoming fight that's tomorrow. Me and Harry had bought the house and already had our stuff there all set up, all we have to do is we move in on after the fight Sunday.

Harry had never looked happier than ever, and I'm happy for him. Today me and Harry went to the gym together so I could train and Harry could workout.

When we got there we saw that James was in his office as always, and Louis wasn't here. I walk to James office to ask where Louis was, he told me that he couldn't come today and that I had to train by myself.

I didn't have a problem with it so I went to the training room and trained by myself. While I was punching the punching bag, Harry comes in to check up on me.

"Hay dimples, where's Louis?" He asked, I walk towards him and gave him a quick kiss. "He couldn't come today so I have to train by myself" I add.

Harry picked me up, and kissed me, "would you like me to help you train for tomorrow?" He asked. I nod as he put me down so we could train together.

Harry took his tank top off and was kept with his gym shorts, he put his hair up and grabbed boxing pads to put on his hands so he would help get me ready for tomorrow.

We trained for hours until it was 3 in the afternoon, we both took a shower and changed so we could go out and have a little time for ourselves.

Me and Harry went out for a little coffee and winded up in the park. We walked around for a couple of minutes talking about the house and how we'd decorate it.

Harry suddenly gets a call, he picks it up and started to speak. He seemed excited when the person on the other end spoke, "ok thank you goodbye" Harry says ending the phone call and hanging up.

"Dimples, you wanna go see the house in person?" Harry asked, "oh my god yes!" I say excitedly.

(Keep in mind Harry was the only one who saw it in person, he wanted it to be a surprise for Bella because she didn't have chance only in pictures but now she'll ll see it)

Me and Harry got in the car and he drove to the house, I was excited to see the house that we will be living in for probably a long time.

Once we got there I was already at a loss of words by the outside, one we walked in there was a little living room, stairs, and some rooms in the back.

I instantly fell in love, "oh Harry it's beautiful" I say just standing there speechless

Harry laughed, "you haven't even seen the whole house yet" he says, I turn around to face time, "I know but it's perfect" I say giving him a quick kiss.

We walked around the house it was just perfect in my eyes, "I love it Harry" I say giving him a kiss.

When we were done looking around the place Harry locked the door and we drove back to the apartment, because we had to stay there for one more night.