26) Surprise

Harry's POV
It has been 1 year since me and Bella got back together and she had another day that she had to box, but I was there to cheer for her.

This time she was fighting a girl, so I knew that Bella had a free win. Bella already won the first round, and Zoey, her opponent, has won the second.

Bella came back in the corner to catch her breath, Louis squirted water in her mouth and I gave her motivation than a good luck kiss on her poor bruised lips.

It took about 10 minutes of the last round until Bella put Zoey to the ground, everyone cheered.

When the boxing judge raised Bella's hand, moments later she hops out of the ring and completely collapsed into my arms.

I took her to her room and sat her on the couch, "are you alright dimples?" I ask fanning her until she is cooled down.

"Get me some water" she says resting her head not able to lift it at the moment. When I come back with her water bottle she takes it and chugged the whole thing down in one breath.

She took a few minutes to breathe than she looked towards me with a smile, she wipes away her sweat and gave me a kiss.

I than got up to bring a wet towel so I could wipe away her blood, I sat down in-front of her as I wipe away.

Once I finished she got up to take a shower, she stumbled a bit when she got up but than she caught herself.

When she walked in the bathroom and closed the door behind her, I sighed utterly loud. I hate seeing Bella hurt like this, it doesn't just hurt her it hurts me.

I got up to clean the towel, hang up her gloves, and overall just cleaned. Once she got out she put her shorts in the laundry basket and came to kiss me.

We both wave to Louis and James and headed out the door, Bella was still catching her breath as I drove home.

She leaned over from the passenger seat to get a good look at me, "what's wrong Harry" Bella asked.

I look over to her with concern in my eyes, she knew what I was gonna say immediately. "Harry.... Im fine I promise, it's just a little cut" she said trying to convince me that's she's okay.

"But your not Bella, I'm worried about you...your not being careful and that scares me." I say quietly, we pulled up at my apartment and I parked the car.

We both sat in the car with silence filling up the car, Bella hooks my chin and turned it to face her. I didn't want to see her cuts and bruises any longer.

I got out of the car while Bella followed, I unlock the door and I tossed my keys on the kitchen table as I sit on it.

Bella drops her duffel bag in the living room, walked in the kitchen and between my legs.

I look at her and she had a smile on her face, not to big, not to small. She wipes away my tear that was running down my cheek, she went on her tippy toes and kissed me.

"It's just a few little cuts Harry, it's not like I'm gonna die" she giggled, I look down at her while I pout.

"I have a feeling it's not just a few little cuts" I say while getting down from the counter and pushed her up in the counter where I was sitting and went in between her legs.

She giggled and showed her cute little dimples to me, "why do you say that?" She asked. " I don't know, I just have a feeling, but that feeling better be wrong."

I kept kissing Bella until she pushed me away that caused me to pout. She giggled and jumped off the counter than pulled me by the collar to the bedroom.