30) Shocked

Bella's POV

I woke up in me and Harry's new house, I loved it already. I saw that I was alone in bed, I looked around the house trying to find Harry. But he wasn't there, I was worried because if one of us isn't here in the morning, something bad might've happened.

I grab my phone and text Harry

B: hay Harry, where'd you go?

I put my phone down and went to take a quick shower, once I got out I checked if Harry had answered, and he did thank goodness.

H: hay baby, I just went to grab breakfast for me and you, why what's up?

B: oh nothing, I just thought something bad happened because every-time one of isn't here it means something

H: haha yes I know, I'm fine this time I'm on my way back rn. Ok gtg ily

B: love you more

I put my phone down as I fix the bed, when I finished I went into the kitchen and sat down on my phone until Harry came.

A few minutes later, I heard the door knock so I went to go open it. I see Harry at the door with the biggest smile, I giggled and gave him a kiss.

"Good morning dimples" Harry says putting the food on the table and turning to me. "Good morning to you too" I say as Harry held my waist.

We sat down and ate together while we laughed at numerous things. "Hay Bella, do
You wanna go out to the mall, we haven't been there in a while" Harry adds, I smile and nod at his request.

Once we finished breakfast, Harry and I get dressed for the mall. We both head to the bedroom to change, every time I tried changing to a piece of clothing, Harry would tickle, squish, or kiss my stomach.

I would laugh every-time he did, "Harry stop, don't you want to go to the mall?" I laughed. Harry chuckled, "ok, ok fine. I'll stop" he says.

Once we finished getting ready we put our shoes on and headed to the car. I put some music and kept my window down at the air flowed through the car.

Once we got there me and Harry get out of the car and held hands while we walk in the mall, Harry was the only one buying things. I didn't want anything, I was just hungry.

When we finished walking around and buying from the mall, we decided to head back to the house. When we got back I told Harry I needed to go to the gym to practice and grab some of my gym clothes and bring it back to the house.

Harry nodded and gave me a kiss before I left, I took my car and headed to the gym. The gym was about 30 minutes away from the house now and I didn't really mind.

I suddenly remembered I forgot my boxing pads back at home, i than turn the car around and headed back home. I get out of the car and went inside, I open the door and walk to find Harry on the couch with his shirt wide open next to some blonde chick.

When Harry sees that it was me he shoots up from the couch, "who the FUCK is this?!" I shout.

Harry closes his shirt back up and trying calming me down. "Babe I-" Harry tries but I cut him off, "don't you dare fucking babe me!" I yell, I try walking to the blonde lady and beat the shit out of her but Harry held me back.

"Woah there sweetie, calm your shit" she tell me, I push Harry out of the way and punched that bitch straight in the jaw, she fell to the floor.

"YOU BITCH BETTER GWT THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE NOW" I yell, she stands up, grabbed her bag and walked out of the house.

"I LEAVE THE HOUSE FOR 30 FUCKING MINUTES AND YOU HAVE A MOTHER FUCKIN GIRL OVER AND SHES ALL UP YOUR BODY, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ALL ABOUT. WHAT HAPPENED TO I LOVE YOU HARRY" I scream my lungs out, I shut him up real quick as he had nothing to say.

"I fucking did everything for you and this is what I get in return? Wow, gee that's a lot. After these past fucking 4 years, and your gonna shoot me in the heart like this." I cried, Harry just looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"Oh please, don't play that shit with me, put those tears away we both know there fake. I actually once in my life thought someone loved me, I thought wrong." I say before going to the bedroom and packing some clothes in my duffel bag.

"Bella please don't leave me alone, I didn't mean for this to happen-" he says before I cut him off, "why you won't be alone you have that bitch to stay with you." I say as I walk past him and to the door.

"Where are you going please don't leave me" he begged, "I'm going to none of your business, I have shit to clear out after this tragic moment." I say as I feel heartless after the last 20 that had happened.

"No no please-" Harry cried, I looked back at him as he was on the floor holding my leg back, "please" he whispered.

"Get the fuck off me, you are not for me. You broke my heart one too many times, I thought we were meant for each other but you showed me that I was wrong." I say before moving my legs out of his hands.

I close the door, got in my car, and drove. I didn't know where I was driving too but I kept driving, "why are you doing this to me" I cry out. "I finally felt loved by someone and this had to happen, I can't deal with pain anymore" I cry.

I drove out of town to a big open field, I parked my car and just ran, I ran until my legs couldn't take it anymore and I just fall to the floor.

I fall to my knees and I put my hands on my chest, I screamed the fuck out of my lungs. "IT HURTSS!!! IM HURTING AND I DONT WANT TOOO" I scream.

"Mum, Diana help me please" I cried, I couldn't take being hurt anymore. I've been hurt by my father, been hurt that I lost my sister and mother, been hurt that I lost my best friend, and been broken two times by Harry.

When I calmed myself down I walked back to the car, and drove to Noah's dorm. I needed a place to stay and I couldn't go back to the house obviously.

I grabbed my duffel bag and walked to his dorm, I knocked on it gently as I was out of energy.

Moments later it was opened and I saw Noah standing there, when he saw me he looked shocked and concerned.

"Me and Harry had a fight and I need to stay here for a few days" I say softly.

"O-of course! Come in Bella" Noah says inviting me in. I thank him for letting me stay, I took a quick shower and sat on the couch with him as he confronted me.

When it hit midnight, Noah grabbed an extra blanket from his closet and gave it to me. He went to his bedroom and closed the door.

(Keep in mind, Noah has one of the biggest dorms in the campus)

I settled on the couch and cried quietly not knowing what in the actual fuck to do, I suddenly hear a buzz from my phone.

I look to see who it is, it's Harry texting me.

H: dimples please let me make it up to you, I'm sorry

I didn't want to answer him but I couldn't resist not answering back at him.

B: make it up to me, are you serious harry! So your gonna cheat on me, get caught, beg for me to stay, and say that you'll make it up for me?

H: I'm sorry Bella, I love you

B: you're not sorry nor do you miss me, your just a dick

I shut my phone off and covered my face with the blanket, I eventually fell asleep after crying multiple tears.

Hay luvs sorry for the short chapter
Hope you enjoyed, I will be posting a lot sense it's Christmas break
1 week to go!!!!💙💙💙
Please leave votes and comments
All the love S.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️