13) Adventure

Harry plopped me onto the bed than took his shorts off, he hovered over me while kissing my collarbone.

He kisses me rapidly and took my shorts off while I held his biceps tightly, he rests his forehead against mine.

"You okay?" He asked catching his breath, I smiled at him and nodded, "perfect" I reply.

He rushes to take the rest of my clothes off and his underwear, he held my hands back and his kisses slowly start to move down from my lips straight down to my stomach.

My breathing started to heavy, he looks up at me, "you sure" he asked to make sure I'm committed. I nod and closed my eyes.

He slowly inserted his dick, he was quite.... Big. Harry distracted me frombthe pumping by his passionate kisses all over my body.

I moaned and scream by the amazing feeling, i held onto Harry so tight I think I scratched him and left him bleeding.

He pounding rapidly that made me feel so good, "SHIT HARRY" I scream. Harry looked up at me. "What are you coming?" He asked. "Mhmm" I mumbled.

He slowly took his cock out and laid next to me, "are you alright?" He asked making sure he didn't hurt me.

I turn my head to him and smiled, "amazing." And with that, Harry got up to put his boxers on and went into the kitchen.

"Harry I'm going to take a quick shower... again!" I shout, he comes walking towards me and held me close to him, "can I hop in with ya?" He smirked. My cheeks flushed.

I smiled up at him and gave him a quick kiss, "maybe tomorrow" I tease while walking in the bathroom.

Once I finished taking a shower, I walk out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around my body, knowing I forgot to bring clothes with me in the bathroom.

While I look through my bag to see what I should wear, until I hear Harry behind me. "Well hello dimples" he said, I had a little jump when he said that.

I giggled and walked towards him to give him a quick kiss before picking out an outfit to sleep in.

I grab some shorts and a tee as there pajamas I've packed, I walk into the kitchen to grab some water in the fridge. I get a slap on my bottom and I quickly turned around. "Nice ass" Harry added before hoping onto the counter.

I giggled and walk between Harry's legs. I decided to tease him for what he did, I raise my hand to his crotch, "nice dick" I say, before turning around and grabbing my water.

We both sit in the kitchen talking about our adventure for tomorrow, when the hour hit midnight me and Harry decide to hit the hay.

I jump into bed very excited and happy, Harry crawled on top of me and kisses me multiple times than laid on my lap holding onto my thigh.

I played with his hair for hours until I fell asleep, I'm glad that I can be completely comfortable with Harry, body wise now.

He is my love and don't want him to leave me, he is mine. I know that's my possessive side showing but it's the truth, I don't want him talking to any other girl besides me.

***********************************************

Harry's POV

I wake up besides Bella, I was thrilled from yesterday night, I loved that feeling and she was the first girl to make me come as fast as she did to me.

I walk to the bathroom, wash my face, and headed to the kitchen so I could make breakfast for the both of us.

I decided to make some eggs, cut up fruit, and some toast on the side. Simple breakfast but makes you full.