7) Questions

Bella's POV

I wake up to find myself next to Harry that's sound asleep, I didn't want this moment to end. But we had school so I got up to change really fast, I didn't bother to change in the bathroom cause Harry was still asleep.

I changed into a white tee shirt and a neon green puff jacket and some light jeans.

And woke up Harry afterwards, I shook his shoulder lightly

And woke up Harry afterwards, I shook his shoulder lightly. He fluttered his eyes open to see me with his cheeks rosy red, he smile big at me and I told him to go drive back at his place and dress up.

I told him that I'll meet him at the park later so we could talk for a little, he nods and heads out to go drive back at his apartment.

Once I put a little mascara and got my phone, laptop, I headed to Jennas dorm to see if she was feeling better.

I knock on the door to find Sami, her roommate, I asked her if Jenna was feeling better and she said not so much. I nod and walk to my biology class.

The day flew by and all my classes were done, I head back to my apartment to finish up some essays I had due.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A few minutes later I hear a knock on the door, I got up quickly to see who it was. I find Harry there with flowers in his hand.

I put my hands on my heart and just adored the sight, I invite him in as his little nervous self sits down. "These are for you" he chuckled, I smile at him. "Thank you Harry, there beautiful" I say, his cheeks flushing.

I put them in a vase and on my desk where I was working, Harry gets up from the couch and sat next to me asking if I needed help. I shake my head and finished it really fast as me and Harry wanted to go out to the park.

A few minutes later I finished with my work and put my laptop away, I see Harry on the bed looking up at my posters I had hung up. "You like queen huh?" He asked, I giggled. "Yeah they have quite the good music" I add, he nods and got up so we could head on out.

Harry's POV

Once we got out of the dorm I walked Bella to my car and we drove to the park.

I wanted to ask Bella the big question at the end of our little date, if you would call it that. I know I would, her not so much.

I turned on the radio so it wouldn't be dead silence the whole way. And coincidently one of queens songs came up, and I saw the way Bella lit up when she noticed it was one of there songs.

I heard her singing quietly to herself with the song, she gave me butterflies all day and night.

15 minutes later we finally got to the park, I open the door and rush over to her car door to open for her, she thanks me and I nod.