5) The kiss

Bella's POV

I wake up in a blue-Gary bed cover over my body, I freak out knowing I'm still at Harry's apartment. I look at the time to see it's 6:15, I wasn't late for school thank god.

I fix my hair in the bathroom and wash my face, I look around to find Harry but I couldn't quite get his sight.

I explored his apartment trying to find the door, I reach the living room to find Harry sleeping on the couch with his arms wrapped around a pillow ever so tightly.

I adored the view in my eyes, he looked so cute curled up into a ball hugging a pillow. I walk over to him and give him a light nudge, he immediately wakes up. He has a smile on his face once he noticed it was me.

He raised his head up a little to face me, "hayyy Bella what's up" he asked. "Hay sleepy head, we have class in an hour go get ready" I say, Harry getting up and stretching his way to the bathroom.

I grab my phone that was in the bedroom waiting for me, I put on my shoes as I wait for Harry to be done.

I look up to see a tall figure standing infront of me. He smiles big towards me and said, "ok let's go" while opening the apartment door.

He walks over to his black Range Rover and opens the door for me

I told Harry that I had to go back to my dorm to get dressed and get my computer, he nods and drives me to the dorms.

He parks the car and guides me to my dorm, I told him to sit down as I got ready. I wore a colorful striped sweater and some dark blue skinny jeans, I kept my hair down and I didn't put makeup on cause I didn't feel like it.

I walk out of the bathroom to find Harry looking through my stuff, "what are you doing?!" I say angrily confused as I rush to close the drawer he was looking through.

He laughed at me as I pushed him towards the bed, "woah there dimples I was just snooping." He said, I look up at him with a death glare.
"Ya that's not ok in my book mister accent!" I rushed.

I push him out the door so we could get to class, I pack up my notes, computer, and phone than headed out the door.

I hear screaming from the distance, it was Jenna. She had her hands covering her mouth, "oh shit" me and Harry say at the same time. I look at Harry, "I'll see you later I guess, you gotta deal with that" he playfully said walking away.

Jenna runs to me with her hands waving around, "what the fuck was that B?!?!" She shouted, I hush her so she would shut up.

I look at her while making sure no one was around, "shut the fuck up J I'll tell you while we walk to class" I say, she nods with excitement.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

By the time we got to class, I finished my story that I told Jenna about. "And than we heard you screaming" she was excited, jumpy, but also worried.

She told me to be careful on how I act around him, and I agreed with what she had to say.

When we sat down and took our laptops out I look around to see where Harry was, he was sitting in the same spot he was sitting last time, all the way in the back.

I give him a small smile as he does the same but added a little wave, he gave me butterflies.

Jenna nudged my shoulder and bounced her eyebrows up and down, I roll my eyes as I laugh at her action.

Once class was over, me and Jenna went our separate ways as she had more classes to attend and I didn't have anymore.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<