14) The message

When I wake up I find Harry still asleep and cozy, I didn't want to wake him up so I gave him a quick kiss and went to the restroom.

When I come back to the bedroom to check any messages on my phone, than I noticed Harry was awake. I quickly took out the camera on my phone and took a picture of mr sleepy head.

He was the cutest, I plopped on top of him and told him to get up so we could go out

He was the cutest, I plopped on top of him and told him to get up so we could go out. He nodded and got up wash his face.

I walk in the kitchen to get started on breakfast so we can head out to the lake, not the one we have that comes with the cabin, the one where you could go fishing.

Once breakfast was finished, I called Harry to eat, we both sat down and talked for a bit. I love it when I could see him smile, he doesn't smile much but when he does I make the best of it.

Once we finished I kissed Harry than picked our plates up while Harry gets ready, he wore a green tee shirt and some skinny jeans with the cutest fishing hat. "All ready! Now you dimples, go get ready." He smirked. I giggled at his appearance, gave him a quick kiss than went to get ready.

I wore my skinny jeans, a rolling stone shirt and I put my hair into a high ponytail. "Ready baby?" He asked, I come into the kitchen where he is sitting down and walked over to him.

"All ready, do you have your things packed up in the car?" I asked, he nods than took my hand so we could head on out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Once we got there Harry told me to get the picnic basket he had prepared in the back trunk while he gets fishing gear out of the back seat.

I open the trunk to get the basket and meet Harry's at the spot he was already trying to find. I walk behind him while I smiled at his adorable self.

He turns around with the biggest smile on his face "here" he said, I gave him a kiss and set the picnic up.

He went down the hill to put his gear down and walk back up to help me set the things down. The picnic had a good view where Harry was fishing and a good view of the lake so I could see what he would catch.

"Alright dimples, I'm gonna go catch some fish. I'll be down there if you need me" Harry said excitedly.

He gives me a kiss before headed down near the water, I just laid down on top of the blanket and just admiring my prince.

I loved to fish as well, but I wasn't so great at it and I felt bad for the poor fish, still do but still.

Harry would look back at me every minute with the biggest smile on his face, I would blow him a kiss and he would pretend to catch it and put it in his pocket.

Harry came back up once he had his rod set up and he waited for a fish to take the bait. He laid down next to me, and eating fruit with me while we both laughed.