16) Comeback

Harry's POV + 3 weeks and 6 days later

It has been hell without Bella by my side these past weeks, I have been going to the gym a lot and basically punching away my feelings.

I've also grew out my hair a bit instead of keeping it the same for months, it's a good amount of hair I guess.

I would see Bella in our classes but she didn't bother to look back at me nor give me a second of eye contact, and once we would be done with school, she would walk to her dorm and never come out.

I just had to wait another day until I could give a shot and try to speak to her again, she has been through a lot and I didn't want to make it worst so I gave her the space she needed.

I would sometimes leave take out boxes by her door that had a note on it but it didn't say it was from me, I wrote Sami on it so she wouldn't feel anymore guilty, and I would knock on the door than run off before she would see me.

I told Sami to just say your welcome if she would thank her for the take out I would leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was Friday so I didn't have class nor anything to do so as usual I went to the gym, I stayed there for about 4 hours until I decided to head out and catch a bite somewhere.

I decided to get some of that Chinese food me and Bella ate from together, I order to-go and waited for the food to be done.

I sat down on my phone until they called out my order, I pay them and walked out and back to my car.

Once I got back to my apartment I unlock the door and sat by the couch, I turned on the tv and ate my food.

Once I finished I got back up to put my shoes on and just drive around sense it was only 2 in the afternoon.

I drove around and decided to do a little shopping for myself, I walked in this shop and saw the person I never wanted to see ever again but I did unfortunately.

"Mother fucker" I said, it was the girl I had lost my virginity to aka 'hottie'.

"Well hello pretty boy" she said leaning back in her chair, "why'd you text me, the fuck do you want" I asked starting to lose my temper.

"Just to piss your girlfriend off, was that not obvious" she commented while looking at her nails.

I wanted to beat the shit out of her but I couldn't, she's a girl and I can't hit a girl.

"You bitch, do something like that again, it's not gonna be pretty" I say before walking out.

After shopping in different stores for hours I decided to go back to my apartment, I put the things I have bought in my bedroom and plopped on the couch and turned the tv on.

I watched several movies until I slowly started to get tired, I turned the tv off and walked to my bed.

I took my shirt off cause of how hot it was, I put on some shorts and headed to bed, I couldn't wait to see Bella tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's POV

I wake up the next morning by the sun shining in my eyes through the window, I flutter my eyes open and got ready to go out in a while.

I haven't been out of my dorm every sense I heard the news of... Jenna. I've only left my dorm to either go to class or grab a bite to eat.

Well I had changed my dorm so I had to go out and buy my new bed and bring it to my room, and I've bought decorations to make it look a little better.