27) Birthday

Bella's POV

The months went by quick and I graduated my collage years, this year was the last and I was excited that I graduated so I didn't have to worry about not finishing my work.

I had my certificate and I was all good, I told myself that I'll keep hold of that and keep boxing until I want to retire and become an editor.

I know it seems boring but I like editing or writing things, Harry graduated with me and he asked for me to move in with him since I didn't have a place to stay anymore.

I said yes and he helped me pack my things into his apartment, and every since that I have been boxing, and spending the most time with my little pretty boy.

It was a Thursday today which meant I have two days until my next boxing event. I went to go practice with Louis in the gym, while Harry went out to pick up some things.

Once I walked in the gym I see my first opponent I fought with, I didn't like one bit.  I dropped my duffel bag and walked towards him to shove him away from Louis.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" I shout shoving him away. He just chuckled and put his hands up, "woah there, just here for a little rematch" he said so calmly.

I give him one last shove but I made sure the last one would stumble him, and it did. "You had your chance and you failed, now beat it!" I shout once more.

He looked at me than Louis and walked out, I turn around to Louis and gave him my hand as my opponent pushed him to the floor. "You okay Louis?" I asked.

He smiled and looked at me, "yeah I'm fine thanks Bella" he says softly, "how come you didn't fight him?" He asked.

I put on my gloves and looked up at Louis, "I don't fight losers." I say while I begin to punch the punching bag in-front of me.

Louis nodded and chuckled, we than train myself for the upcoming fight. I decided to practice punching without my gloves, which was a bag idea because my l knuckles started to bleed.

"I told you that would happen" Louis argued with me, "Well I didn't know it would bleed like that?!" I say back, me and Lou always have little arguments but not serious ones, more like funny ones.

I went into the little lounge the gym had and looked for a first aid kit but I couldn't find one. I suddenly get a grip on my waist that picked me up and put me on the counter.

"Harry what are you doing here baby" I asked kissed him softly. He smiled and took out a first aid kit from one of the cabinets, "I came here to see you than Lou said you were in here looking for a aid kit" he said while wrapping my knuckles with a bandage.

Once he finished he hugged me so tightly and gave me a kiss, "happy birthday dimples" I gasped and broke our hug, "awwww Harry, thank you I forgot my own birthday and your gonna remember. I love you" I say kissing Harry long and passionate.

He picked me and put me down off the counter, I head back to the gym trained some more. Harry changed into his gym clothes and worked out in the other room.

I would get distracted every time I see Harry walk past the training room shirtless, I would look over Lou's shoulder to get a good look at him.

Louis knew who I was looking at, "ugh, Bella focus and if you do you can get that later" I laughed and continued punching Louis's hands.

2 hours later after training, louis headed back to his place and told me to come back later tomorrow to train some more, I nod and went into the room where Harry was working out by himself with some music surrounding the room.